Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

not worth it 
tongue.gif

Right now I have long curly hair, the females love it, my girl likes it. Only thing is, I get compared to every racially ambiguous male with curly hair. I hate that.

Right now I have long curly hair, the females love it, my girl likes it. Only thing is, I get compared to every racially ambiguous male with curly hair. I hate that.

I used to hair long hair and I didn't really care if girls played with it. Cut it before college though

I used to hair long hair and I didn't really care if girls played with it. Cut it before college though

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

yes, my whole school calls me jacob

(as in the dude from twilight)

im just kinda scared if imma still be pulling in chicks after i cut it =(
You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg
yes 
smokin.gif

but pause i tie mine in a ponytail and i recently cut it up to my shoulders 

used to be up to my waist 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg
yes 
smokin.gif

but pause i tie mine in a ponytail and i recently cut it up to my shoulders 

used to be up to my waist 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

what girls really like is dudes who do their own thing regardless of what girls think.

if you want to find a chick that will like you for you, grow your hair out if that's what you're feelin, or cut it short if that's what you're feeling.

i've had long hair and some liked it, some didn't, but i never even considered what anyone else would think of it, just let it grow, i mean, thats what hair wants to do anyhow.

it is kinda annoying tho when its the 'in between' lengths, like bangs in the eyes that aren't long enough to push behind the ears. that alone will deter most
laugh.gif

what girls really like is dudes who do their own thing regardless of what girls think.

if you want to find a chick that will like you for you, grow your hair out if that's what you're feelin, or cut it short if that's what you're feeling.

i've had long hair and some liked it, some didn't, but i never even considered what anyone else would think of it, just let it grow, i mean, thats what hair wants to do anyhow.

it is kinda annoying tho when its the 'in between' lengths, like bangs in the eyes that aren't long enough to push behind the ears. that alone will deter most
laugh.gif

I haven't cut my hair for the past 2months. It looks like the beetles hair style rite now. Ima let it grow til Feb.

Got a couple of compliments. And a couple of jokes too. If you're Mexican, they say I look like Los Bookies, or they say I look like their uncle from the 80's.
laugh.gif

I haven't cut my hair for the past 2months. It looks like the beetles hair style rite now. Ima let it grow til Feb.

Got a couple of compliments. And a couple of jokes too. If you're Mexican, they say I look like Los Bookies, or they say I look like their uncle from the 80's.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Some girls like it, some girls don't. My girlfriend wants me to cut my locs so bad, though.
laugh.gif
, it isn't happening.

Some girls like it, some girls don't. My girlfriend wants me to cut my locs so bad, though.
laugh.gif
, it isn't happening.

you don't pull chicks though, last year you were asking how to talk to them

remove your e-facade

you don't pull chicks though, last year you were asking how to talk to them

remove your e-facade

You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg
Long haired Jacob wouldn't get it at all. That's way too long.

Short haired Jacob, however
devil.gif
devil.gif
could definitely get it.

I prefer short to medium length. If it's brushing your shoulders. Pass. Dreadlocks are alright though.. As long as they don't smell
laugh.gif

Facial hair is nice though.

I'm a girl if it matters.
grin.gif

You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg
Long haired Jacob wouldn't get it at all. That's way too long.

Short haired Jacob, however
devil.gif
devil.gif
could definitely get it.

I prefer short to medium length. If it's brushing your shoulders. Pass. Dreadlocks are alright though.. As long as they don't smell
laugh.gif

Facial hair is nice though.

I'm a girl if it matters.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom