Do The Blurred Gender Lines Of Today Not Bother You?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

Again, why is it when I say a woman needs to know how to cook everyone seems to take that as me saying a woman should be STUCK in the kitchen cooking like a servant?

Why would a woman need to waste time learning to cook, when she could take that energy and put it toward a great career and be able to afford to have someone cook for her? Or marry someone that cooks for her.
Why does "pursuing a great career" and knowing how to cook have to be a sliding scale? Why do you have to give up one to have the other? Not understanding that one man

DCA, I agree. That argument is idiotic. My mom is doing VERY well, has her own medical practice...and still comes how and cooks
laugh.gif

Unless your an investment banker and comming from work everyday at 3am, you can hit the kitchen.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

im sorry but i wouldn't want a gay son
we may be getting somewhere though with this comment b/c it goes with the theme of this thread.

Why wouldn't you want a gay son?

i don't know, its not like i hate Gay people or anything i just wouldn't want a gay son, but i'm not gonna change who he is and not force him to dothings i did as a kid. i would want to let my son/daughter choose what they want to do in their life

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

im sorry but i wouldn't want a gay son
we may be getting somewhere though with this comment b/c it goes with the theme of this thread.

Why wouldn't you want a gay son?
Why would YOU WANT YOUR SON/DAUGHTER to be gay?

I for one want Grand kids. Honestly man F what most of ya'll talking about. Everyone wants to be PC in this "new" world and "new" age of thinking. You dudes sit and wait for someone to say anything that can be taken as anti gay. If He doesn't want his son to be gay, so be it. To replace his non gay son why don't you all hope for a gay son? Wow that's something you never hear from anybody now is it? Why is that?

No offense to anyone gay but I don't agree with your life style. Best of luck with life.
Hide cable from your kid broski. Burn rock music, too.
Cable and Rock music make you gay now?

Damn
tired.gif

*Deletes Jimi Hendrix catalog*

*Hopes it's not too late* I'm about to watch PBS all night now.
ernie_bert.jpg

Pp0219BertErnie_M.jpg
IS BASIC CABLE NO LONGER SAFE!!!?

*Throws television out window*
and do you ever hear a man pray he gets a little girl instead of a boy? Probably not. That doesn't make one a misogynist
YES for many different reasons. I know I want a couple little girls. Thing is having kids doesn't have a limit and it's not like hopingyour child is homosexual or not.

In the year 3000...? Nahh it's gonna chance WAYYY before that. i'm talking reluctantly soon

You aren't in touch with reality if you really think men DON'T look at the way the world is today and don't hope/wish that their son doesn't"end up like that."

I know I do. I'm just being honest. And I know I am not the only one.

I don't WANT my son to be gay. If he just so happens to be, I will try my best to ignore it and live a normal life with him, but it will be hard for me to.I would feel like I have failed as a father.

It isn't something I would be proud of.

I know you are going to make me out to be a bad guy, but that is just the way I feel. I don't WANT a gay son.

Anytime I see a man with 2+ girls and NO sons, I say, "I feel sorry for him." Of course it is a blessing to be able to have kids in the first place,but the potential bond between a man and boy is something that many of us dudes would love to experience. Showing him how to NOT wear skinny jeans or letfemales dominate him and his cell phone or his # of visits to NT. Showing the young dude how to shave, change oil, fish, or any other MAN activity. Man that isthe TRUE blessing in having a boy child.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Anytime I see a man with 2+ girls and NO sons, I say, "I feel sorry for him." Of course it is a blessing to be able to have kids in the first place, but the potential bond between a man and boy is something that many of us dudes would love to experience. Showing him how to NOT wear skinny jeans or let females dominate him and his cell phone or his # of visits to NT. Showing the young dude how to shave, change oil, fish, or any other MAN activity. Man that is the TRUE blessing in having a boy child.

Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here in 2010. Congrats.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Anytime I see a man with 2+ girls and NO sons, I say, "I feel sorry for him." Of course it is a blessing to be able to have kids in the first place, but the potential bond between a man and boy is something that many of us dudes would love to experience. Showing him how to NOT wear skinny jeans or let females dominate him and his cell phone or his # of visits to NT. Showing the young dude how to shave, change oil, fish, or any other MAN activity. Man that is the TRUE blessing in having a boy child.

Did you read the rest of my statement?

Come on now. 2 girls + a wife (mother of child), man that must be a rough time for ANY dude. I wouldn't wish that on any dude.
laugh.gif

I don't see why it is so stupid. All I am saying is typically, a man wants a son to call his own. NOT 2 daughters. I wish there was a way we could take apoll. I am willing to bet NO DUDE on here would rather have 2 girls vs 1 boy and 1 girl.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DCAllAmerican wrote:

Did you read the rest of my statement?

Come on now. 2 girls + a wife (mother of child), man that must be a rough time for ANY dude. I wouldn't wish that on any dude.
laugh.gif

I don't see why it is so stupid. All I am saying is typically, a man wants a son to call his own. NOT 2 daughters. I wish there was a way we could take a poll. I am willing to bet NO DUDE on here would rather have 2 girls vs 1 boy and 1 girl.

Its probably tough having two girls and no son but i wouldnt go crazy about it, im with you though in having 1 boy and a girl.

I don't see why it is so stupid. All I am saying is typically, a man wants a son to call his own. NOT 2 daughters. I wish there was a way we could take a poll. I am willing to bet NO DUDE on here would rather have 2 girls vs 1 boy and 1 girl.
Technology has advanced. That choice isn't reasonable when I can have a son regardless. I don't even think about it.

Personally, I'd like to have a son but I don't feel sorry for other dudes who only have daughters. I don't know their situation and I'm notthat close minded.

DC: usually i'd say homosexuality is a gene that you're born with, but i think your sons gonna grow up and take %*$+ just to rebel against you

Feel sorry for whatever woman gets involved with this dude. Domestic violence waiting to happen.

I don't really want to get into the debate about folks born gay. I personally think it is a mixture of many factors.

I don't gay BASH though. I just don't think it is natural. I hope I am not put in the situation to have to deal with raising a gay son.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Feel sorry for whatever woman gets involved with this dude. Domestic violence waiting to happen.
Only if she attacks me first. I promise I would only use submission holds on her. No striking. Do I come off as a woman beater though. Don'tdo that to me
frown.gif

i hope your son is into barbies, ponies,

penis.

I don't really want to get into the debate about folks born gay. I personally think it is a mixture of many factors.

I don't gay BASH though. I just don't think it is natural. I hope I am not put in the situation to have to deal with raising a gay son.

If you are its gonna be hard teaching the boy how to fish and do all these activities you would wanna do with your son.What if you are put int his situationthough how would you handle taht?

laugh.gif

Well I guess that's a fail on the part of most fathers.

I don't WANT my son to be gay. If he just so happens to be, I will try my best to ignore it and live a normal life with him, but it will be hard for me to. I would feel like I have failed as a father.
Well you feel how you feel. Ignoring is one way to cope with failure that you may feel as there father but really as hard as it may be for youthey may be feeling it 10 times worse knowing you feel like a failure because of them.

Nobody wants a child that is labeled "not normal"(gay folks are still labeled not normal behind closed doors
tired.gif
) by our society but lets face it those "not normal" people make up aportion of the human race and for this all this idealism floating around some of them are born that way and shouldn't be forced to live to make otherpeople feel comfortable.

But for your family DC, your future sons...I hope they are strapping lads who are heterosexual for there sake if not anything else.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

If you are its gonna be hard teaching the boy how to fish and do all these activities you would wanna do with your son.What if you are put int his situation though how would you handle taht?
I would just have to live with it. I know they say you shouldn't try to FORCE someone to believe something that they say they don't. Iwouldn't try to un-homosexualize him.

But I wouldn't be happy at all. I would feel like I have failed.

I will try not to let it affect our bond but I don't know if I can honestly say I will be AS CLOSE to him if I knew he was gay. I would be hurt man.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i agree with you 100%
at least i share the same views with one person on this site.

Word

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i agree with you 100%
at least i share the same views with one person on this site.

Word
I'll cosign.

Back
Top Bottom