Do you believe in "the one that got away"?

Yup. She looks to be happily married with 2 cute kids and a stand up guy. She has aged into a beautiful, responsible family woman. She was there for the taking when I was 20. I wasn't into the quiet, humble chicks at the time. Thought she was boring and wanted something more (whatever that was). Whew boy, I blew it big time is what I think when I look at her FB albums. And now I sit here lonely and watching the years fly by me. Oh well. At least there was a lesson to be learned from it.
:rofl: :rofl:

Y'all sounding sad up in here.

It's definitely a thing. Usually ***** are just too immature to recognize at the moment to notice.
This
I also dont believe the "one" is the only "one" you'll ever meet. I dont really put stock into somebody being perfect for you since no one human is perfect, great sure but people will always have and do **** you dont like or understand.

Old NT would have been"post pics of the one that got away" lol

I'm old nt yuku and ezboard days...so i got you.

out of all the chicks i've been with. talked to, smash, etc..she gotta away for real she was my co-worker at my job back in 2015. We had this physical chemistry about each other. Its was like north and south magnets pulling together. I Swear to God. Like God position me to her and God position to her to me.
only thing she was already devoted to her man, (which i believe was in prison or something not to sure could have been wrap up in county jail) i wasn't tryna fall for anyone at the time, but if the chance presented it self ill try to again.
95f68236-9bce-43f8-9b41-c152868f09fe.jpg

i've had many shorties like this but this one was different for sure. I wouldn't say the "one" but man when i tell you about high levels of physical vibration energy we had with each other it was surreal.

I'm old nt yuku and ezboard days...so i got you.

out of all the chicks i've been with. talked to, smash, etc..she gotta away for real she was my co-worker at my job back in 2015. We had this physical chemistry about each other. Its was like north and south magnets pulling together. I Swear to God. Like God position me to her and God position to her to me.
only thing she was already devoted to her man, (which i believe was in prison or something not to sure could have been wrap up in county jail) i wasn't tryna fall for anyone at the time, but if the chance presented it self ill try to again.
95f68236-9bce-43f8-9b41-c152868f09fe.jpg

i've had many shorties like this but this one was different for sure. I wouldn't say the "one" but man when i tell you about high levels of physical vibration energy we had with each other it was surreal.
Did you smash? Or is physical vibration energy code for dry humping and grinding?

I do believe in it but I don’t have one. I’m def trying to have a couple of shorties from my past saying that I’m da one who got away though.

Too young to appreciate what was in front of u :frown: smh. Too busy trynna run the streets and get my count up to see that she was making herself the perfect person for who I was gonna become.

And the crazy thing is "the one" is never the finest/baddest one that's always plays a part in the goof. She can be a solid 7-8 1/2 and having the opportunity to smash badder/better looking bodies played a part. Now u look and she still cute, smart and making another dude happy.

And the crazy thing is "the one" is never the finest/baddest one that's always plays a part in the goof. She can be a solid 7-8 1/2 and having the opportunity to smash badder/better looking bodies played a part. Now u look and she still cute, smart and making another dude happy.
100% agree. I've had fun with 9s and 10s, but this Russian chick was naturally cute. My current looks better, but this woman's personality glued me in and plus her eyes were bright as hell when she was listening to me talk. I was flattered as hell and completely fixated on her the whole time.

For me it was my next door neighbor. I moved to this neighborhood called Gage park back in 98. Next door was 3 sisters. All where outrageously good looking. Over the years I became really good friends with the 2 younger ones. One was my age, gabby, and the other was a year younger. The one my age was perfection. Beautiful face and and the biggest most perfect booty you can imagine. These chicks were so fine that EVERYBODY wanted them and I'm not the type to compete. My whole hood thought I was smashing these chicks and ****** resented my *** for that. They was half Mexican half Parguan. Shorty was so fire I used to feel like I don't even deserve a broad like this. She had them green eyes and everything. She was sweet and down to earth unlike the younger sister who was an arrogant *******. I always would try and get at the younger one cause I thought I had more of a chance with her. Shorty was even a capricorn(I'm a Taurus caps are who he are most compatible with) I seen on Facebook that she was pregnant and it crushed me fam. I blew it. The universe put that girl in my life for a reason and I was too dumb figure it out in time. She was always so nice to my stupid *** too. I wish I can turn back the hands of time, wife her and never look back I swear to god.

my ex.
we stopped talking for a few years, recently caught up and the flame was still there and strong.

Ain’t no such thing as “soulmates” or “the one”. There are a lot of good women out there—find one, make it work and flourish.

Also, remember that your memory of who “the one” was is from that time—people grow and change, so there’s no guarantee the person you remember her as is who she’d be today. Personally I find the idea of “the one” to be akin to some fairy tale, Disney ****.

2 of the girls I've had strong feelings for have passed away due to cancer. Feels terrible to know that they're no longer around. Got to keep moving on though.

Back
Top Bottom