Do You Like the Materials Used?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

29y2fr7.png

^There's your options. I't not that hard. I'm just tired of people complaining to the wrong people. Complaining on NT won't further your justice...complaining to Nike Inc. just might.

This, and I'm tired of people making new threads about release date information.   
Just do a live chat with a Nike rep.  They even email you a survey asking about the products, that's were you should let out your frustration. 
I just live chatted with a rep about 2 hours ago 
laugh.gif

They are there for any questions or comments you may have. 

it was longer then 2 hours homie lol the chat ends at 4pm n u posted around 8:43
jus felt like throwin dat in there lol 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

29y2fr7.png

^There's your options. I't not that hard. I'm just tired of people complaining to the wrong people. Complaining on NT won't further your justice...complaining to Nike Inc. just might.

This, and I'm tired of people making new threads about release date information.   
Just do a live chat with a Nike rep.  They even email you a survey asking about the products, that's were you should let out your frustration. 
laugh.gif

it was longer then 2 hours homie lol the chat ends at 4pm n u posted around 8:43
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

29y2fr7.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

While you are busy pointing things out homie, you must have forgotten that us humans live in things called time zones. 
Nike live chat over here in the Pacific coast ends at 4pm Pacific time, it is now 6:46 my time.    

Would you like a transcript of my conversation??  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

While you are busy pointing things out homie, you must have forgotten that us humans live in things called time zones. 
Nike live chat over here in the Pacific coast ends at 4pm Pacific time, it is now 6:46 my time.    

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u right my fault 
embarassed.gif
 lol
was ur chat worth discussin?did u get any interesting info worth knowin about

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u right my fault 
embarassed.gif
 lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude forgot all of NT doesn't live on the East Coast.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i jus aint realize that nke based da time based on pacific time. i thought it was based on eastern time which is why i said dat

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i jus aint realize that nke based da time based on pacific time. i thought it was based on eastern time which is why i said dat

Flight527 wrote:
I understand that they may be trying to preserve the value of the originals by changing the shoes up a little,

Don't believe that. Ever. That's just an excuse to use cheap materials. No matter what kind of materials the predecessor may unveil, the values of the same previous shoe will always drop in value.

Example: 2009 True Blue 3 & 2001 True Blue 3.

Well known members and people who work close with the brand will tell you, the only way to see materials improve is stop buying what's being put out. That or if every member who frequents this forum would contact Nike and make a point or 'complain' about the materials not being up to par with the expectations at the specific retail price. Nike will take note, believe me. But it will take a lot of us to do that in order to see a change. Because trust me, if 2,000 people suddenly contacted Nike's quality team and complained about the materials JB is using, something would inevitably have to change..

roll.gif

2000 people doesn't mean !!!# to nike

Flight527 wrote:
I understand that they may be trying to preserve the value of the originals by changing the shoes up a little,

Don't believe that. Ever. That's just an excuse to use cheap materials. No matter what kind of materials the predecessor may unveil, the values of the same previous shoe will always drop in value.

Example: 2009 True Blue 3 & 2001 True Blue 3.

Well known members and people who work close with the brand will tell you, the only way to see materials improve is stop buying what's being put out. That or if every member who frequents this forum would contact Nike and make a point or 'complain' about the materials not being up to par with the expectations at the specific retail price. Nike will take note, believe me. But it will take a lot of us to do that in order to see a change. Because trust me, if 2,000 people suddenly contacted Nike's quality team and complained about the materials JB is using, something would inevitably have to change..

roll.gif

2000 people doesn't mean !!!# to nike

unfortunately Earthly intelligence has head room that cannot be passed
30t6p3b.gif

unfortunately Earthly intelligence has head room that cannot be passed
30t6p3b.gif

The Varsity Reds/Infrared 6's are a terrible example. For the last time, they're not SUEDE.. they are NUBUCK... the older retro and OG's were DURABUCK. And for the record, the new nubuck material on the 6's is actually NICER than the older durabuck.

The Varsity Reds/Infrared 6's are a terrible example. For the last time, they're not SUEDE.. they are NUBUCK... the older retro and OG's were DURABUCK. And for the record, the new nubuck material on the 6's is actually NICER than the older durabuck.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

i agree wit da 1st half but i dnt agree that the new material looked better. I DO somewhat agree cuz i dnt thnk it was as bad as ppl made it seem n it definately wasnt the worst thng we had seen from them. it wasnt ugly jus not wat we wanted

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

i agree wit da 1st half but i dnt agree that the new material looked better. I DO somewhat agree cuz i dnt thnk it was as bad as ppl made it seem n it definately wasnt the worst thng we had seen from them. it wasnt ugly jus not wat we wanted

I might be oblivious, but the only ones that's have been really THAT bad recently are the VIs and especially the white/varsity red ones.  Those are pretty damn bad though lol.

I might be oblivious, but the only ones that's have been really THAT bad recently are the VIs and especially the white/varsity red ones.  Those are pretty damn bad though lol.

u right my fault 
embarassed.gif
 lol

It's cool.  
laugh.gif

Not really, I was trying to get info on the actual release date for the Black/Altitude Green 13, but the rep didn't have a specific release date for them.  
They did come up on her database for holiday release, but nothing more than that. 

She mentioned her database only goes up to December 23rd, but I think they have more info than that. 

u right my fault 
embarassed.gif
 lol

It's cool.  
laugh.gif

Not really, I was trying to get info on the actual release date for the Black/Altitude Green 13, but the rep didn't have a specific release date for them.  
They did come up on her database for holiday release, but nothing more than that. 

She mentioned her database only goes up to December 23rd, but I think they have more info than that. 

Back
Top Bottom