Do You Like the Materials Used?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

The Varsity Reds/Infrared 6's are a terrible example. For the last time, they're not SUEDE.. they are NUBUCK... the older retro and OG's were DURABUCK. And for the record, the new nubuck material on the 6's is actually NICER than the older durabuck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....  ok so what I didn't get the materials right.....  the main point is still the same, no matter what the materials were....  The old material looked better and lasted longer, and thats the point......

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

The Varsity Reds/Infrared 6's are a terrible example. For the last time, they're not SUEDE.. they are NUBUCK... the older retro and OG's were DURABUCK. And for the record, the new nubuck material on the 6's is actually NICER than the older durabuck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....  ok so what I didn't get the materials right.....  the main point is still the same, no matter what the materials were....  The old material looked better and lasted longer, and thats the point......

Talking to a representative in the chat right now.
pimp.gif

Let's see if enough people complaining really COULD make a difference.

Talking to a representative in the chat right now.
pimp.gif

Let's see if enough people complaining really COULD make a difference.

the material wouldn't brother as much if the retail was at 150, the ogs were cheap and the material was alot better

the material wouldn't brother as much if the retail was at 150, the ogs were cheap and the material was alot better

I just spoke to Nike Rep myself and told them I'm not satisfied with the price of varsity Red 6s and my CDP 3 & 4 paint chipping. She said the Nike quality team loves to hear this kind of feedback and she said it will make a difference if lots of people Complain about the same thing
pimp.gif

Cmon people let's make a change!! I wonder if Nike will force JB to increase quality in their materials?

I just spoke to Nike Rep myself and told them I'm not satisfied with the price of varsity Red 6s and my CDP 3 & 4 paint chipping. She said the Nike quality team loves to hear this kind of feedback and she said it will make a difference if lots of people Complain about the same thing
pimp.gif

Cmon people let's make a change!! I wonder if Nike will force JB to increase quality in their materials?

Pleather is here to stay - you just have to get used to it.

It's the excessive use of ashy suede or whatever the hell it is on our damn retros that really bugs me.

It's the excessive use of ashy suede or whatever the hell it is on our damn retros that really bugs me.

Those greedy JBastards don't care about us....as long as people are still buying....they won't budge.

And to those who work with JB that are reading these boards.....%#%% you guys for ruining these classic shoes.

Those greedy JBastards don't care about us....as long as people are still buying....they won't budge.

And to those who work with JB that are reading these boards.....%#%% you guys for ruining these classic shoes.

Back
Top Bottom