Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

Hell yeah! Peep the technique:

Hahahah I got 135lbs fighters at my school that would leave somebody in a coma if they came at them like this regardless of all the muscles. :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahahah I got 135lbs fighters at my school that would leave somebody in a coma if they came at them like this regardless of all the muscles. :rofl:
Yeah. I've seen Muay Thai boxers from the homeland who are 110 lbs wet laid out military Americans stationed over there with ease. The Americans were easily double their weight. Mind you these boxers have been training for most their lives though, ie kicking trees for so long shins no longer have feeling.

how to win a fight with head movement? made me think of this thread
Boss in the gaints shirt doesn't have a fighting chance in a real street fight.
laugh.gif

I may not even take it any further. Some guys are posting boxing stats, others are talking about Wade would be a dead carcass to Mayweather being a vulture, etc. It's clear that most don't know how it works in real life. That's why there's weight classes and at such strict, low disparities. You guys realize Mayweather doesn't even knock out a lot of his opponents that are in the same weight class albeit they're pro's too. But what makes you think he has the punching power to knock out ppl almost, at, and over 100 lbs heavier than him? What makes you think that J.J. Watt wouldn't eat Mayweather for breakfast? Mayweather vs Dez Bryant? Mayweather vs Terrell Suggs? Mayweather vs James Harrison? Again, get real. These are guys who have explosive strength unlike a lot of bodybuilders. What happens in a fight when one of them grab Mayweather? Or let me guess they can't grab him like they're able to catch a 4.4ish 40 Vick and sling him like he's Mayweather's weight?
You are clueless my man.

It doesn't take as much punching power as you think to knock someone out. All it takes is a well-aimed punch that catches them off guard so they can't brace themselves.

Floyd isn't knocking all of his opponents out because he is fighting PRO boxers who are small and quick like himself, they are trained to dodge punches and know how to protect themselves during a fight.

You put some 250+lb lummox against Mayweather and they're getting knocked out before they even know what hit them.

I may not even take it any further. Some guys are posting boxing stats, others are talking about Wade would be a dead carcass to Mayweather being a vulture, etc. It's clear that most don't know how it works in real life. That's why there's weight classes and at such strict, low disparities. You guys realize Mayweather doesn't even knock out a lot of his opponents that are in the same weight class albeit they're pro's too. But what makes you think he has the punching power to knock out ppl almost, at, and over 100 lbs heavier than him? What makes you think that J.J. Watt wouldn't eat Mayweather for breakfast? Mayweather vs Dez Bryant? Mayweather vs Terrell Suggs? Mayweather vs James Harrison? Again, get real. These are guys who have explosive strength unlike a lot of bodybuilders. What happens in a fight when one of them grab Mayweather? Or let me guess they can't grab him like they're able to catch a 4.4ish 40 Vick and sling him like he's Mayweather's weight?

Jon Jones vs everyone

Game over

6'1" 223 lbs come at me bros

Would roundhouse kick u in these pants while i drink a protein shake at the same time (Semi-srs)

Would roundhouse kick u in these pants while i drink a protein shake at the same time (Semi-srs)
Those protein shakes are where your going wrong though.  Your just building girth that's slowing you down bro.  You need to lay off the protein and go plenty of greens.  Your core will be Ford tough and you'll be lightning fast.  The bigger you get the slower you get.  

Last edited:

View media item 476050
Those protein shakes are where your going wrong though.  Your just building girth that's slowing you down bro.  You need to lay off the protein and go plenty of greens.  Your core will be Ford tough and you'll be lightning fast.  The bigger you get the slower you get.  

do you even lift?

That's why i think this depends on how well they can defend because with those stacked muscles it will be very hard to inflict serious damage for an untrained fighter......

Thing about huge roided up guys is that if patience was something they had, they probably wouldn't be roided up. They wanted to get huge FAST and chances are they will want to knock you out FAST, so they are going to come at you bro and they're slower usually so it's counter punch paradise! If a bulked up dude had decent defense and patience to let you slip, he'd have a good shot at taking anyone down.

Dog.....Floyd has whipped PROFESSIONAL BOXERS D-Wade's height without breaking a sweat.

Flash would be on his back counting stars.

Last edited:
Go look at the Mayweather/Tony Pep fight if you want to know how he would do against a 6 footer.

Light work.

I've heard of him making 6 foot plus heavyweights bleed on the regular in sparring sessions.

Go look at the Mayweather/Tony Pep fight if you want to know how he would do against a 6 footer.

Light work.

I've heard of him making 6 foot plus heavyweights bleed on the regular in sparring sessions.

Homie is going to respond saying that in a street fight D-Wade can tackle Mayweather or do a leg sweep. :smh:

do you even lift?
Naw.  I did for a split second and I noticed that all I was doing was building size, and getting slower.  Now I just stick to perfect push-ups, pull-ups,crunchs, and dead weight squats.  That mixed with a heavy green diet and a decent amount of protein(not over doing it) will make you walking anesthesia without the pain numbing effect.  But of course you got to know how to throw em, and have good instincts before all that. 

Dog.....Floyd has whipped PROFESSIONAL BOXERS D-Wade's height without breaking a sweat.

Flash would be on his back counting stars.

And these guys weighed how much exactly?....

Light work.

What does bleeding have to do with anything? A 2 year old can make your nose bleed if they headbutt you hard enough.

Who heard about the 50 and Floyd fight? Did 50 die or get dropped?

Firstly, 50 and Mayweather never had a real fight.

Even if they did, 50 was a Golden Gloves Boxing Champ that was frequently in the gym with Floyd. So get that outta here.

And I'm not talking about an accidental hit causing a nosebleed. I'm taking about a severe and prolonged beating causing tissue damage,

If you're asking how much a heavyweight weighs....fall back from this discussion and quit while you're behind.

Son really said D Wade would beat Money May. :lol:
I was at a bar a couple months ago and my boy Reggie that's like 6'3 220 got put on his *** by a guy that's like 5'8 170.
I don't mess with anyone that fights professionally. IDC how big I am, witnessing that really put things into perspective for me.

Last edited:
Stand up fighting is all about distance and timing (check the head movement video above) and there is no one better at that than Floyd Mayweather currently.

Wade would get washed. This isn't even a debate.

Here's what 7 inch, 30 pound difference between 2 professional fighters at different talent levels looks like...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom