-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

wow.. out 3rd string left tackle going up against merriman.. no chance.. single handedly forcing another int...

Cro is
eek.gif
with that catch

I find it funny to see dudes cryin about injuries

The NFL is full of injuries. You man up and keep playin with who you got. 2nd teamers get paid too, they aint walk ons.

My dude is making an NFL debut against Shawn Merriman.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Keep throwing INTs Manning.
laugh.gif

Whatever team we have on the field today =

fraudalert.gif

...not who we're going to have come playoff time so...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I find it funny to see dudes cryin about injuries

The NFL is full of injuries. You man up and keep playin with who you got. 2nd teamers get paid too, they aint walk ons.

you say this every week.. injuries matter, you think this would be happening if the colts were healthy?.. the colts don't even have enough players todress.. we could have used some walk on's this week..

cromartie is all-pro.

cromartie = are #1 CB, Jammer = #2...goodbye florence after this year.

And you know your team will be totally healthy , how??
You know your team wont have further injuries how??

Bro, EVERY team in the NFL has significant injuries. It IS NOT an excuse for poor execution. You got a hurt LT, You slide protection to the rookie's side,Coaches get paid to coach and put their team in a position to win.
Cryin about injuries and saying the team will be different when the playoffs coem is a crock of %%*%, Because EVEN MORE injuries can happen. then what?

Cro' is a stud...im loving it...
smh.gif
eyes.gif
@ me for starting Washington D against the eagles instead of my SD Defense... im KICKIN MYSELF right now inanger... the AP performance had me worried, but i should never have lost faith in my teams D... theres still a lot of game to go though, but still... SMH.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

And you know your team will be totally healthy , how??
You know your team wont have further injuries how??

Bro, EVERY team in the NFL has significant injuries. It IS NOT an excuse for poor execution. You got a hurt LT, You slide protection to the rookie's side, Coaches get paid to coach and put their team in a position to win.
Cryin about injuries and saying the team will be different when the playoffs coem is a crock of %%*%, Because EVEN MORE injuries can happen. then what?

You become the Rams Dolphins
roll.gif

This guy acting like injuries aren't a factor.
laugh.gif
We'll be fine. If we aren't by then, it is what it is. We'll have to figure something out.

Back
Top Bottom