Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wouldn't let my own father into my wedding if he wore that or any other casual outfit (not that he EVER would). He's an awful dresser, but he has common sense and respect :lol:

Last edited:
You also specified that you didn't just wear jeans...you wore RIPPED jeans and crepe soled chelsea boots. You did throw on a blazer for good measure but this is the "dressing better" thread. Who would really cosign you wearing that
laugh.gif

dirty crepe soles, torn denim and probably an ill fitting blazer in someone's wedding and thought he was doing it. I bet you mans was an after thought inite after someone dropped out of the wedding at last minute.

This thread in shambles right now ... Came to see if there was anyplace with the Blue Teddy on Sale and I found all that nonsensery lol 

Slp blue teddy was on sale basically everywhere. Probably sold out by now.

I never saw the Navy on sale only saw light blue and pink

I'm heading to DC in a few months gonna check out the other one closer to Dulles airport when I go. Really looking forward to picking up a goto suit. A bunch of the old ones I had were three button. I can't stand to wear em

Last edited:

Recent Hoodie pickups from sales. Season 4 hoodie from BLKMRKT 50% off sale, JE from the Memorial Day sale.

Kinda excited for SS sale whenever that will be. Need new suits

dirty crepe soles, torn denim and probably an ill fitting blazer in someone's wedding and thought he was doing it. I bet you mans was an after thought inite after someone dropped out of the wedding at last minute.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] What the heck man. You guys are roasting me and it's hilarious..this is why I love NT.. I do it for y'all!

Last formal event I went to, I rocked ripped jeans, CP chelseas, a silk McQueen blazer, and a t shirt underneath... everyone else was in suits. Don't let "rules" dictate how u dress. I didn't feel like wearing a suit, so I didn't. Express yourself through your clothing. .That's what style is IMO. Obviously, it's not for everyone, but I know some people can relate..sure, there are exceptions, (like big job interviews, or dress codes at work where you should always follow the rules and remain professional)

Some events have rules for a reason. Showing up to a formal event like lets say a wedding in the outfit above is just complete disregard for the occasion.

Last formal event ?

If you showed up to a wedding like that, I'd hope someone asked you to leave. Foh

I got married in 2010 when I didn't dress well. But even then we specified in our invites no jeans. Reception staff and provided security was specifically told not to let anyone in who was wearing jeans or sneakers.

People don't realize brides and grooms always complain about people showing underdressed.

Unless the dress code specifically states it's cool to come casual, you're disrespecting the couple by doing your own thing on their day. Part of the transaction is showing up dressed how they ask so they can get nice pictures for their collection. **** your personal style expression.

That's like being like "**** your societal rules! I'm rocking white to this wedding!"

Thank you.

Slp blue teddy was on sale basically everywhere. Probably sold out by now.
Super late to the party ... I had an issue with my paypal and needed that figured it out first before starting to drop real money though ... where if you don't mind me asking 

I ended up getting a L and I am 6 2" 205. I do lift weights. I primarily wear L in all my slim fit tees. I'll definitely let y'all know how they fit.

Shout out to @Pinoy732  for the Grana code in his sig.  Finally got some tees. 

Pulled the trigger on some NR chelseas too.

DBNT wardrobe almost complete 
laugh.gif
 sans distressed jeans

Shout out to @Pinoy732
 for the Grana code in his sig.  Finally got some tees. 

Pulled the trigger on some NR chelseas too.

DBNT wardrobe almost complete :lol:  sans distressed jeans
Good looks. They messed up my referral credit likely from your order.

Instead of $20....ya boy got $270 to spend. The come up was real :pimp:

Last edited:
Good looks. They messed up my referral credit likely from your order.

Instead of $20....ya boy got $270 to spend. The code up was real :pimp:

put me on to these tees!! need some for the summer and can't find them site for some reason

Also can anyone recommend a cheaper alternative for these brown suede oxfords? Need a pair for this wedding I got coming up

Back
Top Bottom