Dressing Better Vol 2.0

we get it you dont like slim fits and more into the conservative fit of a suit, which is cool and all.

you judged my fit based on a pic where im sitting down on a low seat at the SU football stadium....lol

nothing wrong with Wades fit, plus its pinned.

Last edited:
same suit, cut it out....pants are fine....im not uncomfortable or restrained in them at all.
Since it's the same suit, that means the fit is right? Ads and designer posting fit clothes to shoe off the detail and cut not proper fitting. If your suit was worn like this then, wow. It's like back in the days when actors and comedians wore baggy suit and funny colored suits and then some cats wore them in the streets and to work, LOL, they had a totally different effect. And of course some people thought it was cool because it was "in style" or because somebody on TV or in a magazine wore it that way, when it's really not appropriate.

we get it you dont like slim fits and more into the conservative fit of a suit, which is cool and all.
you judged my fit based on a pic where im sitting down on a low seat at the SU football stadium....lol
My point exactly, his suit is pinned to highlight one thing or another, but cats going into stores buy little bitty *** suits, LOL. You actually think that that suit D. Wade has on fits properly?

My point exactly, his suit is pinned to highlight one thing or another, but cats going into stores buy little bitty *** suits, LOL. You actually think that that suit D. Wade has on fits properly?

do you see the bulge of nuts or does the jacket not button?....i dont get it, the suit is NOT overly tight, its a slim fitting suit, a jacket which i did no alterations to and a pair of pants which i pretty much just hemmed because they were too long for my liking, both my size....do i need to go up a size to please you? :lol:

same suit, cut it out....pants are fine....im not uncomfortable or restrained in them at all.
Since it's the same suit, that means the fit is right? Ads and designer posting fit clothes to shoe off the detail and cut not proper fitting. If your suit was worn like this then, wow. It's like back in the days when actors and comedians wore baggy suit and funny colored suits and then some cats wore them in the streets and to work, LOL, they had a totally different effect. And of course some people thought it was cool because it was "in style" or because somebody on TV or in a magazine wore it that way, when it's really not appropriate.

those pics are ksteezy's pics....he saying the suit is the same..because its the SAME EXACT suit he was wearing in the other pics.

*cue you must be new here gif*

based on the fashion of today YES it is, fits his body well.

ive worn the **** out of the suits i have to all sorts of events and actually been complimented by both men and women, ill stick to my itty bitty suits, thanks for the input.

those pics are ksteezy's pics....he saying the suit is the same..because its the SAME EXACT suit he was wearing in the other pics.
*cue you must be new here gif*

wait, i aint eem realize dude thought i pulled up a picture of the same suit from a google search....lmao...

thanks JS....gray suits are not as versatile as navy, but i personally feel better in a grey suit.....comes off cleaner....specially with a crispy white shirt under.

You're welcome my man. I agree, as much as I love my navy suits a grey suit is... in your words, "a yamb magnet" :lol:

Look pretty good to me :rolleyes

Considering he's sitting down they'd also look tighter

Great fit Steez
A properly cut suit would not have to fitted that tightly. Cut, Cut, Cut, Men's Wearhouse will do it for free with purchase. You can spot it when a suit is to tight versus cut properly. A properly cut and fitted suit will give you that long, fitted but masculine look with out look uncomfortable tight. For example, a larger gentlement cut has to be of a different consideration than a slender gentleman. he's not suppose to just by an ill fitting suit because the look is in style.

**** outta our thread

nothing against MW, but i got my wedding suit from them, i had to battle dude to get the suit the way i wanted it, MW is far more conservative, at least back 3 years ago....i notice their new commercials they are gearing more into the slim fit.....i personally wouldnt go to MW to get my suit tailored.

no2.jpg

A prime example of improper sizing, This clown 6ft+ with a regular length suit jacket on, SMH.
You serious fam? CP3 aint over 6 feet even with shoes on believe that, length is fine. if anything its drawing up because of how he is standing in the pic.

FOH

I don't care what dude says, damn Steezy that suit is fire. Fit is fire. Entire outfit is fire. Making me want to go purchase a Ludlow now 
laugh.gif

[/quote]

You realize CP is listed as 6' which means he's probably more around 5' 11 or 5'10

I'm 6' 1" and I wear a 44R. I honestly doubt you know anything about suits

based on the fashion of today YES it is, fits his body well.
ive worn the **** out of the suits i have to all sorts of events and actually been complimented by both men and women, ill stick to my itty bitty suits, thanks for the input.
See that's the thing with fashion, when done properly most items in your closet should reach across time. I can pull suits out from 10 years ago and they garner compliments as well. See I've seen this time and time with all different types of clothes. In 18 months you will not be able to step out the house in that suit because the style will be out and you will regret the hell out of the pics. I remember I was wearing Polo's when people wear wearing throwback and funny color AF1. Now these were the same people who were wearing cross colours and carhart when I was wearing Polo, Polo Sport, Polo Snowbeach stuff, in the late 80's early to mid 90's, just saying.
wait, i aint eem realize dude thought i pulled up a picture of the same suit from a google search....lmao...
Look man not looking to get into a pissing match, I just gave my veiw. But since that you that suit is not appropriate for that type of event. Just imagine if you would have met a CEO that day, do you think he would want you walking around the office like that. Further more that is not a dress or formal, that suit should only be worn to a fashion show, art show, wine tasting, type setting, not an event were conversation has the potential to go beyond whatever the primary focaus of the event is.

I don't care what dude says, damn Steezy that suit is fire. Fit is fire. Entire outfit is fire. Making me want to go purchase a Ludlow now :lol:

im sure there is far better quality elsewhere, but with the discounts these two ludlows were the best 500-600$ spent. :pimp:

See that's the thing with fashion, when done properly most items in your closet should reach across time. I can pull suits out from 10 years ago and they garner compliments as well. See I've seen this time and time with all different types of clothes. In 18 months you will not be able to step out the house in that suit because the style will be out and you will regret the hell out of the pics. I remember I was wearing Polo's when people wear wearing throwback and funny color AF1. Now these were the same people who were wearing cross colours and carhart when I was wearing Polo, Polo Sport, Polo Snowbeach stuff, in the late 80's early to mid 90's, just saying.
Look man not looking to get into a pissing match, I just gave my veiw. But since that you that suit is not appropriate for that type of event. Just imagine if you would have met a CEO that day, do you think he would want you walking around the office like that. Further more that is not a dress or formal, that suit should only be worn to a fashion show, art show, wine tasting, type setting, not an event were conversation has the potential to go beyond whatever the primary focaus of the event is.

lmfao...did you bring up the CEO talk?....most real executives out on the field cant eem dress themselves...they dont care about propper fit, the hell are you talking about, all they see is a tie, shirt and suit, fit doesnt mean **** to a CEO.

and lettuce be cereal, slim fit might not be in style 10 years from now, who knows, but i highly doubt ill look back at these pics and laugh the way i would now at a pic of me back in the 90's in XXXL tall tees, cut that **** out.

you are going way off context with the fit of a suit, not saying your idea of a propper fit is wrong, because your examples of 50's suit is pretty good.....but in the same toll, Wades fit is not bad at all like you make it sound, just more with the times, wether that would change 10 years from now is irrelevant to how you are perceived today, i personally dont think of suits as heirlooms, so if fashion has changed 10 years from now ill evolve with it.

Are you like 40 years old? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom