Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone in here have the AUTHENTIC BAYSWATER PEACOAT WITH THINSULATE[emoji]174[/emoji] from Jcrew in a Medium?
Any fit pics? comments?

I tried it on last year and was disappointed with the fit. It seemed very boxy to me so I ended up getting a peacoat from Gap that I like much better. I strongly suggest trying it on in store before purchasing.

They are using 248 for retail. Cypress outlet in texas

Regarding Lunarglands, as I'm home sick, I may be able to pop into the outlet today if anyone wants them.

I would like the grey with the yellow sole. I need a size11.5. If they take phone orders, please me email at marmourjr@ gmail.com ASAP. Bro, thank you in advanced.

I need to see if they have smaller sizes for the lady. This is a great deal.

Bros,

Be happy you have larger feet. As a size 6.5 in dress shoes, it is almost impossible for me to find really nice dress shoes for a relatively cheaper price. I can really only shop at Allen Edmonds and Alden (plus other shoe brands within those tiers)

Feelsbatman.:frown:

Anyone in here have the AUTHENTIC BAYSWATER PEACOAT WITH THINSULATE[emoji]174[/emoji] from Jcrew in a Medium?
Any fit pics? comments?

I tried it on last year and was disappointed with the fit. It seemed very boxy to me so I ended up getting a peacoat from Gap that I like much better. I strongly suggest trying it on in store before purchasing.

I know this doesn't really help since it's unbuttoned but

I sized down to M and it has a taper to the sides and fits really well without any tailoring when its buttoned up (really warm too)....its been in the 50's though so I haven't worn it this yr though

Last edited:
Slim build dude here, I've been rocking Express extra slim fit shirts and thinking bout copping some Banana Republic tailored slim fit shirts. I hope they are a truer slim fit than normal slim. Running outta options :lol:

Suit Supply is :pimp: I need to get my bread up

appreciate the info man, just ordered both pairs, $111 each and 11 for shipping... great deal!

and they also have 4 colors for women too

Wait, there's men's AND women's colors¿

Women's

Men's

Keep in mind, there were some previously released colorways that aren't on the site anymore but may be in outlets. I can't lie, there have been a few of the women's colorways I like better than the men's but my feet are too big and the women's are so narrow anyway.

Last edited:
For those interested in the Neiman Marcus for Target collab, everything is now 50% off online and in store. Will be picking up that Rag & Bone cardigan after work today.

Any fit pics? comments?
My favorite coat. It's very warm. It is bulky but that should be expected from a heavy coat. Looks great when buttoned up and the collar flipped up. Fit true to size for me.

appreciate the info man, just ordered both pairs, $111 each and 11 for shipping... great deal!

Women's

Men's

Keep in mind, there were some previously released colorways that aren't on the site anymore but may be in outlets. I can't lie, there have been a few of the women's colorways I like better than the men's but my feet are too big and the women's are so narrow anyway.

I know there's men and women colors released(I own a pair already), but I thought it was just women's in the outlets. How do we know what's there?? Just call and ask?

Women's

Men's

I know there's men and women colors released(I own a pair already), but I thought it was just women's in the outlets. How do we know what's there?? Just call and ask?

Oh.

Yeah. Seems like the outlets that have men's have the grey/volt & black/pink in stock.

WHAT PART OF JERSEY FAMBS?
ALSO WHATS UR PRICE RANGE?

I'm in the Cedar Grove/Essex county area bro. Something from $200-$450 would be suitable. Thanks!
NJ checking in bruh. seriously, wait until the day after xmas.
Nordstrom has their half-yearly sale then. Major discounts. i scooped my Allen Edmonds player's there last year. $335 became $220 :smokin

Wow ,awesome. Any specific Nordstrom where not too many people shop in? Or are they usually stocked up on everything? I'm looking to pick one up before January 9th. I have multiple interviews for a bunch of engineering companies and really want to look my best.

Short Hills Mall,The Shops at Hackensack and Garden State Mall are your best bet.

Last edited:
Picked up today for a decent price:

Bros,

Be happy you have larger feet. As a size 6.5 in dress shoes, it is almost impossible for me to find really nice dress shoes for a relatively cheaper price. I can really only shop at Allen Edmonds and Alden (plus other shoe brands within those tiers)

Feelsbatman.:frown:
I'm in the same boat, 7D so I pretty much have to pay full retail price for shoes.

Back
Top Bottom