Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Latest pickups from h&m. Less than $ 18 total. No discount applied.

Pardon the crappy cell phone pic

Last edited:
Also, the rugged footwear challenge is coming to an end soon. This Sunday would be the last day for this challenge.

Ideas being thrown around:

-incorporate black into your outfit, ie black shoes, shirt, pants, etc.

-classic outerwear such as blazer, peacoat, duffle coat, topcoat, car coat, etc.

-dressing up/down chinos

-the art of layering

Anyone and everyone can feel free to brainstorm and throw in their ideas. We'll have a vote on the challenge soon.

All of these need to be done. I like the black one as well but I honestly don't have much black other than sweaters

Also, the rugged footwear challenge is coming to an end soon. This Sunday would be the last day for this challenge.

Ideas being thrown around:

-incorporate black into your outfit, ie black shoes, shirt, pants, etc.

-classic outerwear such as blazer, peacoat, duffle coat, topcoat, car coat, etc.

-dressing up/down chinos

-the art of layering

Anyone and everyone can feel free to brainstorm and throw in their ideas. We'll have a vote on the challenge soon.

All of these need to be done. I like the black one as well but I honestly don't have much black other than sweaters

that's why it's called a challenge!

Its my 21st birthday today DB fam
smokin.gif

Happy birthday man, hope you had a good night

Is there a huge difference in BB Slim Fit shirts vs. Extra Slim Fit? I'm trying to buy some from their online store.. Are the regular slim fits a little baggy? Anyone have any examples?

Is there a huge difference in BB Slim Fit shirts vs. Extra Slim Fit? I'm trying to buy some from their online store.. Are the regular slim fits a little baggy? Anyone have any examples?

Regular slim fits as you'd expect, probably the best thing to get if you're average sized.

Extra slim are very skinny. Unless you're extremely underweight for your height/body, then you shouldn't get them.

Regular slim fits as you'd expect, probably the best thing to get if you're average sized.

Extra slim are very skinny. Unless you're extremely underweight for your height/body, then you shouldn't get them.

thats wrong man. esf are more of a traditional slim fit. their slim fit is big as hell. niidawg rocks with esf and no offense to him he is far from underweight. the vast majority of people in here will vouch that BB ESF will get most people the fit they are looking for.

I have the ESF from BB, it's almost identical to J. Crew's SF; J. Crew's SF is slightly bigger around the waist, maybe half an inch.

Any ideas guys on keeping Suede clean?

Buy a horsehair brush and make you sure brush them after each wear, make sure to follow the nap. Eraser and brush as well will help to get any scuffs you may get but part of the thing of suede and beauty of it is the natural wear that it will show.

Today's fit:

Details:

What's up guys? First time in this thread and am hoping y'all can help me out. I'm looking for a sick pair of wingtips, wingtip boots, oxfords, chukkas, etc. Something dope that I can wear out to restaurants, bars, etc w/ some quality denim. Think I want to go w/ a suede pair as well. Not to knowledgeable in this area yet, so do you all have any brands, sites, stores I should check out?

A good friend told me to check out J Shoes and Grenson. Any advice, input would be appreciated.
Just copped these for $45 like 2 weeks ago. Plan to break em out to a Career Fair Reception this week:

That's a beautiful blazer.

Thank you! My wife doesn't like it, she says it makes me look like a professor with a little Uncle Phil lol. Best part is I bought it on eBay months back for about $18 shipped and it fit perfectly, literally not alterations.

Alright guys, time to announce the winner of the jacket i posted a few pages back. Winning guess goes to DZaster with 28! My number was 30.
D, please message me when you see this so we can discuss shipping and congratulations! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom