Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Trench coats... can I justify paying around a G for a Burberry by saying it's an investment? Any other suggestions? I have my eye on this:

Broke out the sweater that Wisith sent to me, I absolutely LOVE it. Thank you so much man. Couldn't help but break it out. Didn't take a fit pic, but a buddy of mine took this picture of me :lol:

Those wheats have been a staple in NY since I can remember :lol: i need a new pair, had these for almost 10 years...I've been wanting a pair of all black too

Those wheats have been a staple in NY since I can remember :lol: i need a new pair, had these for almost 10 years...I've been wanting a pair of all black too

I get a new pair almost every other year. yours are fresh for how long you have had them i always forget to clean them but i just got a new brush and eraser so my next pair should last longer

I guess it's just me then :rolleyes

Maybe the fit has changed... because I'm not fat at all :lol:

You may not be fat, but you're most likely ain't slim either.

Or like you said maybe the fit changed. *shrugs*

Yeah man, it's not a big deal no worries.

I'm a muscular/slim type by the way. When I tried on the extra slim it was too tight in the arms/neck areas. It's probably changed though. If they fit well like you guys have said I may need to check them out again :smile:

Trench coats... can I justify paying around a G for a Burberry by saying it's an investment? Any other suggestions? I have my eye on this:

Sale seasons is the best time, to cop. Try a Burberry outlet. Get the item number and call an outlet and see if in its system.

NOTE: The item is usually out of season before the outlet gets it, so 6 months after release.

Last edited:
Burberry outlets tend not to have the tradition trench colors though. You'll end up with like a green one or something. That said they are often on sale on sights like gilt and Ruelala. You just need a quick trigger finger

Tapering a jacket? You mean getting it compressed in the waist?

Trousers should fit properly in the seat, waist, crotch, and length. You can taper the trousers if you wish for a more slim look, rather than relaxed look.

Again, thanks for the info. Now I know what to suggest tomorrow when I go visit my seamstress.

This thread really doesn't deserve all the negative flack it catches.

Bean boots.

RRL jeans that I've had since my fat days. Whiskers all natural.

I now call them my hip hop jeans cuz they're so baggy on me

Back
Top Bottom