Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Alright guys, time to announce the winner of the jacket i posted a few pages back. Winning guess goes to DZaster with 28! My number was 30.
D, please message me when you see this so we can discuss shipping and congratulations! :nthat:
Good stuff. Denim trucker jacket is a pretty versatile piece. I love mine.

Thinking of copping a pair.
Radii Giligan Mid VLC

What ya think?

Alright guys, time to announce the winner of the jacket i posted a few pages back. Winning guess goes to DZaster with 28! My number was 30.
D, please message me when you see this so we can discuss shipping and congratulations! :nthat:
Niiiiice :smokin

Thanks man!

Is there a huge difference in BB Slim Fit shirts vs. Extra Slim Fit? I'm trying to buy some from their online store.. Are the regular slim fits a little baggy? Anyone have any examples?

Regular slim fits as you'd expect, probably the best thing to get if you're average sized.

Extra slim are very skinny. Unless you're extremely underweight for your height/body, then you shouldn't get them.

Not true, bad advice.

Where should I look for wool vests that are like these (nice cut, etc.)? Inexpensive though, I really won't wear it much. Pics from Brunello Cucinelli, and I'm definitely not going that route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not true, bad advice.

Cosign. I fill out most shirts pretty well and the ESFs are still too loose for me. The arms and chest fit me well but the problem is there is 0 taper from chest to waist, which is horrible if you have a v-shaped torso. My tailor fixes this for 6 bucks though so it's ok. Also, theres not enough tapering from the elbow to wrist for me.

Other than that they're my go-to shirts for work.The non-iron shirts come in handy for someone like me who has 0 desire to put in the time/effort to presentable at work :lol: Not something I'd wear to clubs, bars, etc though. Too plain/conservative (which is what you want for a professional setting)

My ideal OTR shirt would be ESF upper arms/chest+H&M forearm+Express fitted chest down :lol: I'm planning to tailor a shirt like this and send it to Modern Tailor as a template for future purchases

Last edited:
Balmorals.

Appreciate that man.

Another question:

What alterations are suggested for pants to complete the slim fit look on suits? I took a few to the tailor last week. The jackets are getting tapered and that seems fine, but I'm not sure what to ask for when it comes to the pants besides getting then hemmed.

Last edited:
Appreciate that man.

Another question:

What alterations are suggested for pants to complete the slim fit look on suits? I took a few to the tailor last week. The jackets are getting tapered and that seems fine, but I'm not sure what to ask for when it comes to the pants besides getting then hemmed.
Tapering a jacket? You mean getting it compressed in the waist?

Trousers should fit properly in the seat, waist, crotch, and length. You can taper the trousers if you wish for a more slim look, rather than relaxed look.

Is there a huge difference in BB Slim Fit shirts vs. Extra Slim Fit? I'm trying to buy some from their online store.. Are the regular slim fits a little baggy? Anyone have any examples?

Regular slim fits as you'd expect, probably the best thing to get if you're average sized.

Extra slim are very skinny. Unless you're extremely underweight for your height/body, then you shouldn't get them.

Not true, bad advice.

In my experience, it's true man. I actually asked a worker there what the difference was and that's what he told me :rolleyes

Maybe it's different for you, but for me the extra slim proved to be way too tight.

But hey, it all depends on body type, best thing to do would be for him to just try it on of course.

Dragon - wait for it.......... Jcrew, bro...lol

484 slim fits....they've aged well...lol

Where should I look for wool vests that are like these (nice cut, etc.)? Inexpensive though, I really won't wear it much. Pics from Brunello Cucinelli, and I'm definitely not going that route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

J Crew slims are nice I just hate the fake whiskering :lol:

For a nice wool vest: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/64398?page=fleece-lined-wool-vest

thats wrong man. esf are more of a traditional slim fit. their slim fit is big as hell. niidawg rocks with esf and no offense to him he is far from underweight. the vast majority of people in here will vouch that BB ESF will get most people the fit they are looking for.

Truth I ordered two shirts from online to have it shipped to a store, tried the slim fits and they aren't slim at all unless you're ronny coleman big, or just an average fat person.

thats wrong man. esf are more of a traditional slim fit. their slim fit is big as hell. niidawg rocks with esf and no offense to him he is far from underweight. the vast majority of people in here will vouch that BB ESF will get most people the fit they are looking for.

Truth I ordered two shirts from online to have it shipped to a store, tried the slim fits and they aren't slim at all unless you're ronny coleman big, or just an average fat person.

I guess it's just me then :rolleyes

Maybe the fit has changed... because I'm not fat at all :lol:

dope fit elkin

jesus christ u do the lacing like that on ur timbs too lol?

we used to get on him w his sneakers in da wdywt.

looks good either way

Shirt for Wisith finally came in today. Good looks again bro, gonna break it out either tomorrow or this weekend

Back
Top Bottom