Dressing Better Vol 2.0

More pics to come later...but for now:
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I was thinking about picking up some Raybans but I'm a huge Italian designer addict, to the point where I have to lie about all the prices of everything I buy to not piss off my mom too much.

Still new to this thread but the advice I'm seeing in here is much appreciated either way, lots of helpful tips. Crazy how different fashion is in America compared to Europe too.

Last edited:
i want my tailor to make me a suit, i havent talked to him about it. Should i get the materials or does he get them for me ?

Y'all are too kind. But forreal, I wear camo pants and blazers to class...why would you think I wouldn't do some ish like this to my graduation!? :smokin

I know a bit of 'shop. What you need done? Pm me.

Sample work :))

PS: Shades : I'm rocking a pair of Carrera's that look like Rick Ross wore,  a pair of Cartier's that look old school hipster-ish, and a pair of Lil Wayne-y Vans :))

I'll PM you when I get home!
*DEAD*

Last edited:
Y'all are too kind. But forreal, I wear camo pants and blazers to class...why would you think I wouldn't do some ish like this to my graduation!? :smokin

I know a bit of 'shop. What you need done? Pm me.

Sample work :))

PS: Shades : I'm rocking a pair of Carrera's that look like Rick Ross wore,  a pair of Cartier's that look old school hipster-ish, and a pair of Lil Wayne-y Vans :))

I'll PM you when I get home!
*DEAD*
:lol:

do j crew v neck t shirts shrink? I just received my first from them in the mail and i have dozens from express and banana that i'm a M in, but this one is a bit loose.. will it shink or should i just return it in store for a smaller size?

Congrats on graduating! I'm really digging your suit :smokin

On a side note, you resemble your mom a lot.
Thanks man. This was my first suit when I began "dressing better". Kenneth Cole from burlington coat factory. $110 for the full suit and about $150 on alterations. Well worth it IMO.

As for my resemblance :lol: Dad had the camera all day but trust bro...I look exactly like him haha. You're actually the first person to say otherwise (too be fair though, you haven't been able to see them both yet lol) Thanks though man.

Couple IG pics as well guys:

Yes, my friend painted his face. Top says "Crawford" (another friend of ours who graduated) bottom says "Queezy". If you have me on IG, you know the deal. #QueezeThaGod
:pimp:

^Congrats on graduating

Thanks again to whoever posted about the Urban Outfitters sale. I was really hoping to find a levi's jacket (no luck), but they had a pretty good selection of other deals. A lot of pants for $10, including these which I picked up. I didn't like the cargo pockets so I cut off the buttons and tucked the pocket flaps inside the pockets. Problem solved :nthat:
Before

After

?

how do sunglasses make your eyes water?

genuinely intrigued. can't even find anything on google.

No idea to be honest, I think it' just my eyes, frankly I need to get them checked. I'm one of the only people I've ever heard of that has this happen to them when they wear sunglasses.

Back
Top Bottom