Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah I'd go with the olive pants, I also think a red chambray shirt would look good with the navy pants too if you have one

Thanks man. Don't have a red one but will be on the lookout for one. Don't mean to be weird but i saw you posted that you'd be moving to Arlington? Thats where I reside :smokin

Nice! And yeah man, I should be sometime within the next month for my first job :smokin can't wait

Brazil Olympics summit

lawd :x :smh: :smokin That'd be too real...my money won't be right that quickly though :rofl: |I

Last edited:
I'm down for the summit even tho I'm probably one of the least contributing members in this thread and on the team. I'm planning on going overseas for a couple months (December-August 2014) but when I return I will def be down for the meet up

summer wedding season is in FULL effect. wore these over the past few weekends. 5 weddings in 3 weeks. definitely tough on the checking account. even had to break out the black suit for a black tie affair.

Since on the summer wedding topic, bought this outfit for a wedding in a couple weeks, this is off the rack fit, I know I gotta get the sleeves adjusted, but anything else? Also how you guys feel about the shirt? And what color tie would you wear?

Since on the summer wedding topic, bought this outfit for a wedding in a couple weeks, this is off the rack fit, I know I gotta get the sleeves adjusted, but anything else? Also how you guys feel about the shirt? And what color tie would you wear?

I think that pattern on the shirt is a bit loud...I'd stick with a solid white shirt and add the loud piece by wearing a colorful pocket square and/or socks.

If you're really into that dot pattern, maybe try wearing a tie that has a similar pattern (solid dark color with dots).

Last edited:
Stopped by Macy's to pick up undergarments. This kind of sales is great for that. Total was like $220 and saved $70 or so. Came out with 9 boxer briefs and 4 packs of t shirts.

Can I get away with Cole Haan lunars for a summer wedding?
Depends more on the venue and what the bride and groom want than the season. If its black tie you will look very underdressed. But if it is a more casual affair like something outdoor or during the day you may be able to get away with it

Back
Top Bottom