Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I got some Dockers slim olive cargos today for $22 :pimp:

Info now or Fluffy gets it.

I live in Canada bruh.

They were on clearance at The Bay.

Regular price $80

Look like this but darker green

image4xxl.jpg

So when buying dress shirts you need to know your neck size and what else? I'm so used to S M L XL

Sleeve length.

Another difference between sport shirts and dress shirts, sport shirts usually have S, M, L, etc.. sizing while dress shirts tend to have 15x15.5, 15.5x16, etc... sizing.

Glad you got them! That blazer is nice! What do you plan to pair it with?

Honestly that's going to be the fun part of it since the jacket is such an odd color but I have to say I'm incredibly lucky that it fits almost perfectly. Probably will pair it with a simple white shirt, either jeans or some khaki chinos.

Went to the Rack today and bought another set of Shoe Trees, for $12.90 you can't go wrong. However, had to go to Golfsmith...trying to learn the game, one lesson in lol...to exchange a shirt my nephew got my for my bday since they didnt have my size I picked up a few things including, surprisingly shoe trees. They aren't the best looking, the shape of them aren't amazing but I put them in my wingtips tonight and they are doing their job...and for $4.95 I can't complain. I might go back and get a few more.

(NR ones on left, Golfsmith on Right)

Hey_

Edit: Found the rest of the collection.

Really diggin' the Ovadia & Sons stuff.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
What are these types of sweaters called? It kinda bunches around the neck like a turtle neck.

H&M if anyone is interested.

what are your guys opinion on tie bars? would it make a difference to spend a little more cash to pick up something more nice?
thetiebar.com Go there. Keep it simple, tie bars dont need to be anything more than what they are. And for the price, I really really dont think you can beat The Tie Bar. I've got a couple from that site and they're great.
Man I was coming here to make a thread about this site asking if it was legit or not but then thought "let me check the dressing better thread first" and wouldnt you know. 

Thanks for the indirect help. Repped.

My tie bars are all super cheap and I dont think it makes a difference at all.
What are these types of sweaters called? It kinda bunches around the neck like a turtle neck.

H&M if anyone is interested.
Shawl neck? H&M is going to be my Go-To Place for sweaters this year, they always have some nice stuff for good prices

All that Gap Stuff looks nice, I was just there yesterday didnt see any of that though, when does it roll out. sorry if its been previously mentioned

Last edited:
For those who own a pair of Tom's, as I am considering ordering my fair pair today, how's the sizing?

I wear a 12 in Nike and sized down to an 11. They're canvas, so they're supposed to stretch out a bit once you break them in. The 11s fit well without socks. I recommend trying them on in store though. I know that Nordstrom carries them, that's where I tried them on near me.

what are your guys opinion on tie bars? would it make a difference to spend a little more cash to pick up something more nice?
thetiebar.com Go there. Keep it simple, tie bars dont need to be anything more than what they are. And for the price, I really really dont think you can beat The Tie Bar. I've got a couple from that site and they're great.
Man I was coming here to make a thread about this site asking if it was legit or not but then thought "let me check the dressing better thread first" and wouldnt you know. 

Thanks for the indirect help. Repped.

My tie bars are all super cheap and I dont think it makes a difference at all.

H

Shawl neck? H&M is going to be my Go-To Place for sweaters this year, they always have some nice stuff for good prices

All that Gap Stuff looks nice, I was just there yesterday didnt see any of that though, when does it roll out. sorry if its been previously mentioned
Looks more like a cowl neck.

Back
Top Bottom