Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Stopped by the mall today.

The GAP had a 30% off total purchase F&F sale and Old Navy had 50% off all outerwear.

Wis, I'm usually not a fan of the bracelets but those are pretty nice.
I too hope the Secret Santa goes well, quick question, by when should we be sending our person their gift(s)? I'll likely be doing multiple items too. What was the limit again? lol
Hey Serg,

I didn't actually set a date. I just want the gifts to be sent early enough so the recipient would have it by Xmas. I know our schedules vary and all so I want to give everyone lots of time to shop around. And I know the mail can be a bit backed up during the holiday season.

I still have the guideline in the sig :lol:

I tried the whole tweed and vest look....sorry about the big pics...doing this from the iPad.

Last edited:
On another note, I just bought the Kyoku Lava Masque that was talked about in the facial care guideline RFX posted via GQ. I have no idea why it attracted me, and we'll see how it goes in a week :lol:

I tried the whole tweed and vest look....sorry about the big pics...doing this from the iPad.
From the pic, it doesn't look bad at all. I would personally unbutton another button on the shirt though. Shoulders fit, waist compression looks good. Some may argue that the jacket sleeves are a bit too short, but it's still within the range IMO. Good job.

Would be a great picture if you have a full outfit picture to showcase the shoes too. I think even white or gray lowtop sneakers would go well with the outfit.

From the pic, it doesn't look bad at all. I would personally unbutton another button on the shirt though. Shoulders fit, waist compression looks good. Some may argue that the jacket sleeves are a bit too short, but it's still within the range IMO. Good job.
Would be a great picture if you have a full outfit picture to showcase the shoes too. I think even white or gray lowtop sneakers would go well with the outfit.

Thanks. I did post the whole fit, just the photobucket site is down...I wore grey Clark's desert boots

Thanks. I did post the whole fit, just the photobucket site is down...I wore grey Clark's desert boots
AH, the 2nd and 3rd pictures just loaded for me. Dude, a vest over the jacket? NOOOOOOO :lol: Not my style anyway. I'm biased with desert boots, but they go well with everything, including your outfit.

AH, the 2nd and 3rd pictures just loaded for me. Dude, a vest over the jacket? NOOOOOOO :lol: Not my style anyway. I'm biased with desert boots, but they go well with everything, including your outfit.

LMAO I usually don't do it, but I was trying something similar to this...

Last edited:
I like the way the vest looks better underneath the jacket...
Same here. But assuming that the vest can be fitted under. With my jackets being slim, the only thing I can fit under is a layering sweater/cardigan.

Thank you so much with the ON/Gap discount. You just saved me a good bit of money!!!

Nice to see more people are posting fits, lets keep this thread positive and going!!!

Also, just want to see if you guys wear or would wear bracelets?
I'm going to try to swing by the store on the weekend to see if they have anymore. If some of you dudes wear them, I'll pick up several extras and do raffles to pump up the holiday spirit.
Bracelets look like these:
tumblr_m86qudQeJ21rux7jzo1_500.jpg

i love little homemade bracelets.

i always stock up when i go to the PI but they always wind up as "pasalubong (im pretty sure i murdered the spelling)" for my friends and students.

but yea those are def cool wis

I find alpha khakis for 20 bucks at my marshalls all the time lol, even picked up a pair from nordstrom rack for 20.. Merona tailored chinos are low key good too. Always 20 bucks and good fit. their shorts are nice too, got some madras,seersucker, and assorted colors for like 7 bucks/each earlier this week

Where do you live¿ I'll be checking my Nordstrom and Marshall's this weekend!!

Anyone know where I can find a nice vest like this¿ I really like the whole outfit.

I find alpha khakis for 20 bucks at my marshalls all the time lol, even picked up a pair from nordstrom rack for 20..

Bruh if you ever catch an olive pair in a 32x34 or 33x34 my paypal is ready :lol:

My thoughts exactly. Same sizes too!! :lol:

I know you are concerned with the vest but that fit is terrible.
This must have been that post-"change clothes" era. 

Dudes were unsure of themselves around that time. lol

:lol:

Just the vest and that's it.

Last edited:
I got a black/grey version of that vest from Target made by Merona. Worth a check, iirc it was $15-$20, maybe less.

Also, just want to see if you guys wear or would wear bracelets?

I'm going to try to swing by the store on the weekend to see if they have anymore. If some of you dudes wear them, I'll pick up several extras and do raffles to pump up the holiday spirit.

Bracelets look like these:

tumblr_m86qudQeJ21rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Late but those are dope Wis :smokin I'd rock them

Back
Top Bottom