Dressing Better Vol 2.0

A: about the jeans being 1.5 hours away, you can go to a local branch and have them call that branch and ship to your place. Shipping is free and you'll get it within a week.
yeah i went to the princeton branch by me and they told me that today. only problem is that the 484's i tried there were a tad too tight on my left calf (bigger than my right :rolleyes) and they werent even selvedge. if the pair i tried on gives a little and is still too tight, the selvedge def would be too snug.
ended up scooping a pair of leather mcallister boots in leather for $110. figure i can give my DBs a break and use these for AC :D
will post pictures later but for now, here is my fit from dinner with my girl and parents last night:

dad didnt get the memo about dressing up :smh:

Last edited:
I've posted a pic of one of our jackets in here before and several people have asked me about it..

We just finished our 1st pop-up over the weekend and we're offering 15% on all orders over $100 to NTers (discount code: niketalk) until Dec 31.

www.wearchaostheory.com

Chaos: I truly admire your workmanship, bro.

What stores is your line sold in?

I went to the outlets today and J. Crew has a special of 40% off everything and an additional 20% off on top. Came out with another pair or blackwatch trousers and gloves.

What do y'all think about red chinos? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but I don't how how versatile the red will be.

Chaos: I truly admire your workmanship, bro.
What stores is your line sold in?
I went to the outlets today and J. Crew has a special of 40% off everything and an additional 20% off on top. Came out with another pair or blackwatch trousers and gloves.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback..

We're only currently in the store we held our pop-up shop at and online. We only have 5 pcs for this collection so it's nothing major.. we have some big plans for the next collection though.

Sup BROSchinos,
Can anyone suggest a type of blazer (style, color) I can pair with a pair of charcoal grey trousers?
Also, any suggestions for an accompanying undershirt (top or button-down) will be appreciated as well.
Back to the topic at hand:
I'm 24.
happy.gif
Here is a decent write up

just having them shortened. the only other pairs that i've had shortened i got chainstitched at the time of purchase

Just got home for winter break, but here's a WIW about when I was 4-5 I think going to church...found it in my room and thought it'd be appropriate for the thread....rockin the fresh DB suit :lol:

:smokin

Last edited:
Anyone own Diemme boots or sneakers? I've had my eye on the Maristoca lows but haven't really seen my size in a color I want. Of course, I've seen big sales and my size is never available.

Anyway thoughts on these? There's something I really like about them but I'm kind of on the fence. I haven't had a pair of hiking boots in years (not that these would be worn for hiking) and I like the general style of hiking boots plus the mix of materials and wingtip:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom