Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My company party this Friday.
Theme is prom from back to the future.
All the pics provided had a dress up shirt with a varsity jacket or cardigan.

Where can I find some good slacks? Need business casual for new job. 5’9” 175, muscular build so can’t go too slim, but not baggy, prefer tapered at the ankle.

Working on the minimalist thing for the wardrobe. Low amount of pieces but quality stuff.

Will be back with updates after I get a nice haul from Japan

I just got 2 pairs of Aiden Slim Chinos.
They fit comfy, BR had a really good sale for the week of Black Friday too
:nthat:

I like chinos for casual wear but I can never find a pair that doesn't get ashy looking after one wash. I know they're meant to be a little worn in looking, but the Bonobos, Jcrew, and Dockers pairs I've had all run into the same issue. Maybe they're just meant to be that way?

I like chinos for casual wear but I can never find a pair that doesn't get ashy looking after one wash. I know they're meant to be a little worn in looking, but the Bonobos, Jcrew, and Dockers pairs I've had all run into the same issue. Maybe they're just meant to be that way?
It's cotton trousers, so that will happen. Iron them and then spritz some water on them and that will remove the ashy look.

Has anyone tried the Kirkland underwear? Just in Costco tonight and they had 4 packs for a decent price. I found a comfy brand recently and bought a bunch but they’re falling apart already.

I used to wear Hanes or FOTL but their quality seems to have dropped the last few years.

If their underwear is anything like their tees it should be pretty good.

Has anyone tried the Kirkland underwear? Just in Costco tonight and they had 4 packs for a decent price. I found a comfy brand recently and bought a bunch but they’re falling apart already.

I used to wear Hanes or FOTL but their quality seems to have dropped the last few years.

If their underwear is anything like their tees it should be pretty good.

Their tees have gone to crap lately. Not as thick and too boxy.

They sell Calvin Klein at Costco....try those.

Uniqlo slim fit chinos attract lint like crazy.

The black jawnz I have -- just threw them out bc of this

Never been into denim and jeans like that, always went with Levi's, Gap, and H&M. Trying to get some better quality jeans.

What do you guys recommend I should move up to?

Back
Top Bottom