Ear Piercing

got my left ear lobe pierced when i was 15 i think, stud fell out and i never got it pierced again so it closed up
surprisingly when i asked my parents they weren't pissed

both ears
dad didnt like it but didnt really care
once i start lookin 2 old.

I have two holes in my left ear, one in my right, got them all at different times, probably at 17, 18, and 19. I only use one in each ear now for two diamondstuds. I'm 30+ and still rock them, don't know when I'll stop.

Both of my ears are pierced.
My uncle took me to get one ear done when I was like 3 and then I did my other one around the time I was 12 (bling blng era and a young kid's mentalityftl)
My parents never cared.
I've stopped wearing them; Getting too old for that mess.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

My dad knocked me down punched me, hit me with the belt, punched me again. Ran to my mom and she slapped me.
Great father
pimp.gif

Got both ears pierced when I was about 17, 18. Dad didn't care. Mom was a little hesitant. I looked at myself and thought it was stupid because I waswearing the jumpman earrings.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

the only way i'm getting my ear pierced is if i am gettin paid and can get a THICK diamond in each ear.

any of you got this look goin...

Looks like you're never getting your ears pierced.
damn you. i need to stop posting when you're around
laugh.gif

got my first ones done when i was a baby. i have 3 in the left & 4 in the right with more to come. my mother doesn't really care & my dad jokesabout it all the time.

Both ears and a cartilage in my left one. I was 18, 21 for the cartilage, that one has since closed. I have some plain 3/4th tw diamond studs that I use andwill probably just keep using as well as some plain small hoops.

Although, I never wear them while I am at work.

Back
Top Bottom