Earthquake in CA?

im from the east coast

i cant imagine an earthquake, like.. that **** would be crazy!! :lol:

what are you supposed to do? like whats the "stop, drop, roll" rule for an earthquake?

Y'all can keep that earthquake crap. I felt the one in DC a couple of years ago. :x

I'm not used to the ground moving and I freaked out.:smh:

Think that's the one the hit NC too...I was shook that day :lol:...I was in bed like is this **** real [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cali due for a major quake sometime soon

are you guys "due" for a big one, or scientifically due for a big one?

is it like saying "it hasnt snowed much this year, were bound to get a big storm" or is it actual science?

is it like saying "it hasnt snowed much this year, were bound to get a big storm" or is it actual science?

scientifically

edit: problem is nobody knows when, could be next week could be 30 years from now

Last edited:

iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: at this gif.. :nthat:

Last edited:

scientifically

edit: problem is nobody knows when, could be next week could be 30 years from now

Scientiists are PREDICTING that we SHOULD get a major earthquake within the next 30 years or so. Whether we will or we wont, so called "science" doesn't know that.

So in conclusion.... yes exactly like the snow argument, nobody knows. Everyone just speculates.

im from the east coast

i cant imagine an earthquake, like.. that **** would be crazy!! :lol:

what are you supposed to do? like whats the "stop, drop, roll, post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram" rule for an earthquake?

Actually according to social media...

Everytime I experience a earthquake It always reminds me how little control we have over our lives here on earth.

Like mother nature could decide to drop a 6.0 aftershock tomorrow afternoon mid-day and it would be over for all of us :lol: :smh: |I

Everytime I experience a earthquake It always reminds me how little control we have over our lives here on earth.

Like mother nature could decide to drop a 6.0 aftershock tomorrow afternoon mid-day and it would be over for all of us :lol: :smh: |I

bro thats what i was thinking.. like an earthquake?? THATS SO CRAZY :lol:

Im from the east coast so ive never experienced it. I was in my bed thinking like "what everything just started shaking and going crazy"

Like mother nature could decide to drop a 6.0 aftershock tomorrow afternoon mid-day and it would be over for all of us
laugh.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
The Northridge quake was a 6.7 and that didn't end life in Los Angeles. I do hear you though about being reminded how little control if any that we have.

:rofl:

I don't want to imagine a 6.7. I was just north of OC for the Northridge one and that was no joke. Now I'm over in the Westside, way too close to these fault lines

roll.gif

I don't want to imagine a 6.7. I was just north of OC for the Northridge one and that was no joke. Now I'm over in the Westside, way too close to these fault lines
I live right on top of the San Andreas. I think about The Big One at least once or twice every couple of months. That **** would **** my **** up something fierce. 

Son :wow:

We had 3 something like an hour ago, then now just a 5 something??

I was outside felt a rolling motion..

RIP fellow so cal heads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom