Fat Joe having fusion 5

Gentry said he'll have his own colorway of the Six Rings, as will Nelly and Will Smith.

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

joe has goons nationwide that only buy shoes for him...if you've ever had your local store raided by his minions its quite annoying.

he's rich and his name is FAT Joe... i doubt he cares that he has manboobs...

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
been wondering why the mixtape was called "elephant in the sand." but all his jordans must be stretched to the max with hisbig&fat feet.

Joey Crack always has heat on, I saw the video where he has kicks made especially for him...must be great being celebrity sneakerhead, I could only imagine.

if i had money like him I wouldn't care if i was walking around shirtless!!! Fat Joe always has heat!!!

Originally Posted by TW3EK

he's rich and his name is FAT Joe... i doubt he cares that he has manboobs...
yea also why do NTers care so much about another mans appearance,word to "sexy girls with ugly guys unnappreciation post"

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

if i were big like that i would never go shirtless like that to the beach esp since he's famous

he's gone shirtless before in public. remember during his performance at spring bling a couple years back?
i dont think he cares about hisappearance. after all, he does call himself fat joe..

'elephant in the room' had two good two good tracks... the premier track and 'my conscience.' fat joe can still put out a LP for theunderground heads. why doesn't he?

anyway, i get his jordan collectin is sick now that we know he's sponsored.

I thought about clappin joe, but y hit him with an iron?? Hes one big mac away from dyin!!

-Punch Line King
-Boy Wonder
-Gang Green
-Blue Hefner
-Lloyd Banks!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom