Fat Joe having fusion 5

roll.gif

1.fif is garbage.
2.joe is worse.
3.and so what?,both of their swaggs are terrible anyway..matter fact,they both don't even have a swagg to be terrible @...oh, and both should retire fromthe rap game,period,end of story.

I can't believe this thread made it into the Jordan thread without being locked. Fusion 5 pics have already surfaced and Fat Joe is big and sloppy, wealready know that.

those fusions are weak and that album cover got me laughin off my *+*. Joey Crack! LMFAO!!!

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

joe has goons nationwide that only buy shoes for him...if you've ever had your local store raided by his minions its quite annoying.
please explain

fat joe always got exclusive kickz on and fitteds too. I dont know why he's rockin the fusions when he has the kobe peVII
mad.gif

50 wack, dude only sell albums beacuse he calls out names on his track. Cant hate on Crack, cuz dude brought out 1 of have fav rappers of all time BIG PUN.

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

fat joe always got exclusive kickz on and fitteds too. I dont know why he's rockin the fusions when he has the kobe peVII
mad.gif

50 wack, dude only sell albums beacuse he calls out names on his track. Cant hate on Crack, cuz dude brought out 1 of have fav rappers of all time BIG PUN.

i gotta agree wit you

50 is garbage

Back
Top Bottom