Fat Joe having fusion 5

Fat Joe has a ton of nice Jordans, I don't know how or why he got them, but if he wants to be Cardiac Arrest Joe or Heart Attack Joe he's better becomeSubway Diet Joe. He is colossal

2w72zxs.jpg

f0ngwy.jpg

2n6i0zb.jpg

some old pics

Hahahah that mixtape cover is jokes....as much as i dont like either 50 or Fat Joe....50 defintly takes the cake for insulting

Hahahah that mixtape cover is jokes....as much as i dont like either 50 or Fat Joe....50 defintly takes the cake for insulting

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

joe has goons nationwide that only buy shoes for him...if you've ever had your local store raided by his minions its quite annoying.
please explain

ever seen asian hypebeast clearout FSR of kicks to resell em? fat joe's goons do that..but he keeps all of em.

fat joe is fat

but I am def thanking him for pissing off 50 and g-unit cuz those 2 mixtapes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
been wondering why the mixtape was called "elephant in the sand." but all his jordans must be stretched to the max with his big&fat feet.

roll.gif
Ima download the mixtape tomorrow

I saw Fat Joe on a plane months back, but he wasnt wearing anything nice. His watch was WAAAY nicer then his shoes. (Just Air Maxes)

Originally Posted by thejrob

fat joe is fat

but I am def thanking him for pissing off 50 and g-unit cuz those 2 mixtapes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for some reason i find that last comment hard to believe but yet.... i really am thinking about downloading the mixtape. but those fusions basically lookmetallic v's + the normal makeup of the ajf5 fusions.. nothin special

Fat Joe always got some hot *%@! kick wise. He got ate by Papoose in that diss....Oooooooeeeeee...better get wayne ona hook.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

I thought about clappin joe, but y hit him with an iron?? Hes one big mac away from dyin!!

-Punch Line King
-Boy Wonder
-Gang Green
-Blue Hefner
-Lloyd Banks!!!!!

LOL! Lloyd Banks killed dat joint.
roll.gif

roll.gif
Jordan KingXI wrote:

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cried when i saw this ..lol only good thing the feamale he with is banging damm joe (but he still a jordan killer ) respect
laugh.gif
..lol elephant in the sand ....tears

Back
Top Bottom