Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
my friend was telling me about this in school that suppose be his girlon the side

roll.gif
Sick Ik 23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

dont get me wrong but fat joe is sick but look at this

elephantinthesand.jpg

elephantinthesandback.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
been wondering why the mixtape was called "elephant in the sand." but all his jordans must be stretched to the max with his big&fat feet.

roll.gif

lol u guys are wrong

y'all can't really be laughing at him because he is fat? Would you do that to someone in real life?
smh.gif

Fat Joe makes great music and has a great collection of shoes. Think about that.

Wit a Collection of Jordans like Fat Joe owns it makes me PROUD 2 be an Appreciator of the Brand...

Fat joe is the man!!!Been in the shoe and rap game sense the early 90s and still makin hit records.And not off of dis records or eminem.And I hate fusions butaint nobody f***** wit this mans shoe game.And if I was his size with his bank accout you would never catch me with a shirt ON!!!!!!

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

if i were big like that i would never go shirtless like that to the beach esp since he's famous

he's gone shirtless before in public. remember during his performance at spring bling a couple years back?
i dont think he cares about his appearance. after all, he does call himself fat joe..

Back
Top Bottom