February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by abro311

anyone know where that 6 in a sz 8.5 is at, i need carmines if thats them, good lookin

I didn't get the store, but call up and find out, the number is on the first page.

I was at the Beaverton Employee store a couple weeks ago. They had the 11/12 kids pack for a hundred( I think). I think there was a size 15 of a CDP pack onthe hashwall

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ $70 is an ok price for the Lebron V's.
Eastbay had the black and white colorways for $56 a few weeks back with the 30% clearance code.
nah its 70 and then 25% off so = 53 $%+

okay so who is willing to give me a F & F card if anyone? i can paypal you a couple dollars - ive never been lucky enough to get ahold of one

Nike outlet foothills Tucson:

Blue USA Olympic Rejuven8 : 51.99
White Rejuven8 Sandal: $21.99
China Hyperdunk: $89.99
Germany Hyperdunk: $109.99
Brown Air Pippen: $89.99

Originally Posted by typecast3

okay so who is willing to give me a F & F card if anyone? i can paypal you a couple dollars - ive never been lucky enough to get ahold of one

I have one spare mate, pm me ur address. No charge
wink.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Grailman911

has any of these hit outlets?
cdp 3's,4's,5's,9's,15's, and 16's

As far as what has been posted on here, the 9's may have hit long ago in very small quantities and are long gone, and the 5's definitely hit at least two outlets, but also long gone. The 4's have also hit but only in kids sizes. None of the rest have hit.

From what I was told, and I can't confirm this is the truth or not, the CDPs we are waiting on may have gone in small amounts to the employee store only in Oregon, and that's why we haven't and won't see them. You never know though.

I will ask some employees at the employee store in Beaverton this weekend. Good chance that may have happened and they would have probably less than $50
Yea definitely let me know, I'm curious to see if this is the case, thanks man.
Hmm i doubt this is the case at all...ES in Memphis and wherever else would also receive them, not just the one in Beaverton.
And i have never seen re-stocked/re-shipment of CDPs in there before at all.

could someone PM me if they can grab a size 11.5 or 11 in those carbon zoom flight 95s please...i would appreciate it

Nice lookin' Phaze. Those all black Foam Lites would have been copped this past weekend with an F&F card fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom