Finally a licensed pharmacist!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by djuzi05

If thats really all they do then I could have done that with a middle school diploma

SMH you're an idiot.

Congrats OP. Currently in my 2nd year of Med School and I despise pharmacology
laugh.gif
so much, much props to you.
word, call me a name instead of giving an explanation...thank you also for posting that you're in med school since so many people were asking

Oh, wait.

Oh wait, you don't know how to google info yourself with your middle school diploma? Agreed, pretty DB comment.

Originally Posted by eashawty

congrats my dude, u finna be makin good money real soon. my uncle been a pharmacist for almost 30 years now. he work at a hospital tho, but he make close to 400k a year

pharmacist at hospitals generally make less than those employed by private companies...and the high end for "working" Pharmacist is about 150k... OP making 127 before taxes in CA...

not callin duckatales flat out but thats VERY hard to believe... my aunts a pharmacist at Walgreens and has been for almost 15 years, my sisters in pharmacy school now

Originally Posted by eashawty

congrats my dude, u finna be makin good money real soon. my uncle been a pharmacist for almost 30 years now. he work at a hospital tho, but he make close to 400k a year

pharmacist at hospitals generally make less than those employed by private companies...and the high end for "working" Pharmacist is about 150k... OP making 127 before taxes in CA...

not callin duckatales flat out but thats VERY hard to believe... my aunts a pharmacist at Walgreens and has been for almost 15 years, my sisters in pharmacy school now

Originally Posted by bigsameer

SMH you're an idiot.

laugh.gif
word, call me a name instead of giving an explanation...thank you also for posting that you're in med school since so many people were asking

Oh, wait.

Oh wait, you don't know how to google info yourself with your middle school diploma? Agreed, pretty DB comment.

don't know why yall are getting on him.Go ask anyone on the street what does pharmacy actually enteral and they'll say the same thing.famb had me rolling when he said" I can so that with a middle school diploma" I felt exactly where he was coming from. Lmao...

Originally Posted by bigsameer

SMH you're an idiot.

laugh.gif

Oh, wait.

don't know why yall are getting on him.Go ask anyone on the street what does pharmacy actually enteral and they'll say the same thing.famb had me rolling when he said" I can so that with a middle school diploma" I felt exactly where he was coming from. Lmao...

Congrats........If you live near Bensalem, PA......Id suggest applying at Express Scripts. 2nd largest Pharmacy Benefit manager, one of the fastest growing US companies right now.

Congrats........If you live near Bensalem, PA......Id suggest applying at Express Scripts. 2nd largest Pharmacy Benefit manager, one of the fastest growing US companies right now.

If you dont mind me asking? Did you get hired already?

And also what was ur GPA during undergrad? and was it hard to get into UCSF afterwards? im planning to go either Pharmacy route or Physical Therapy route.

If you dont mind me asking? Did you get hired already?

And also what was ur GPA during undergrad? and was it hard to get into UCSF afterwards? im planning to go either Pharmacy route or Physical Therapy route.

Back
Top Bottom