FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

This is the first time in at least the past decade (outside of travel where I only bring one pair of shoes) that I've worn the same pair for 3 days in a row...loving these, and they're my first pair of 12s. Never really liked them in the past, but tastes change I guess. The comfort kind of reminds me of how my WC4s felt in '89 when they used open celled PU midsoles and you could actually feel the air max. Wish they would protro the 3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s with zoom air and proper foam.

You know when I put this outfit together many moons ago, I never thought about how conflicting it was. WDYWT Red, too much blue I tell you that much, International Flights with the Houston Rockets Yao Ming warm-up
20220323_105157.jpg

Wish the TX teams were doing better.....

Think I might end up keeping.

Wasn't trying to resell them, but so many pairs out there...kind of hard to not have a personal unless you're not in the know.
Where could I have gotten a pair for retail, considering I have no Flex points and only have Champs and Foot Locker in my town?

In all honesty…I need to get educated.

You know when I put this outfit together many moons ago, I never thought about how conflicting it was. WDYWT Red, too much blue I tell you that much, International Flights with the Houston Rockets Yao Ming warm-up
20220323_105157.jpg

Wish the TX teams were doing better.....

Here is a crazy story. My son who is 12 loves the XII’s. When he saw these were dropping he had to get them. He has a decent collection for a 12 year old. He rocked them to school today and all sorts of kids were clowning his shoes. He holds his own and doesn’t care, but that’s wild to me. These are fire across the board. Are kids so programmed these day to only like played out Jordan 1’s and Dunk Lows?

Where could I have gotten a pair for retail, considering I have no Flex points and only have Champs and Foot Locker in my town?

In all honesty…I need to get educated.
That is a good question I should recant my original statement, because I was once at that point.

Do you have a Facebook? Facebook groups can be very resourceful and with the buyers and sellers, can help out a ton on releases.

Here is a crazy story. My son who is 12 loves the XII’s. When he saw these were dropping he had to get them. He has a decent collection for a 12 year old. He rocked them to school today and all sorts of kids were clowning his shoes. He holds his own and doesn’t care, but that’s wild to me. These are fire across the board. Are kids so programmed these day to only like played out Jordan 1’s and Dunk Lows?
18DA2D17-5A7E-4A5D-B9FD-B1F611FCBE36.jpeg

None of those dumb *** kids was born before the 25's came out :lol:

My message to him would be just wait til they see Travis Scott or Jake Paul rockin them ( I don't have kids so idk who's hot these days).

None of those dumb *** kids was born before the 25's came out :lol:

My message to him would be just wait til they see Travis Scott or Jake Paul rockin them ( I don't have kids so idk who's hot these days).

Father of two middle school aged kids…

White on white AF1’s…
Dunk Low’s…
Jordan 1’s…High’s and low’s…
Vans…….Literally any Vans…

In that order…Everything else gets trashed on apparently 🤷‍♂️

I’m an old head but I really only remember kids wearing last seasons model of Jordan’s catching flack back in my day’s…Everything else didn’t catch a second look…Then again a sneaker head was still very much a fringe group back in the 90’s…

I would love to see a mockup of how s reverse Playoff 12 would look.

And no, I'm not talking about the Taxis.

Father of two middle school aged kids…

White on white AF1’s…
Dunk Low’s…
Jordan 1’s…High’s and low’s…
Vans…….Literally any Vans…

In that order…Everything else gets trashed on apparently 🤷‍♂️

I’m an old head but I really only remember kids wearing last seasons model of Jordan’s catching flack back in my day’s…Everything else didn’t catch a second look…Then again a sneaker head was still very much a fringe group back in the 90’s…
LA Gears and BKs used to get clowned where I'm from.

My pops tried hard to get me some BK knights when I was in like 1st grade. I held firm though and he got me what I really wanted, the Converse Aerojams. Thank god!

Back
Top Bottom