FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

My kids are still in elementary school so don’t have to deal with groupthink fashion yet. But my kid rocks jordan 1 bred mids with pride which I got for real cheap. Wanted to get these 12’s but they’re so damn expensive for a pair that lasts less than a year.

A week late on this post but just haven’t been home much, wanted to shout out the homie bking985 bking985 for looking out :nthat:

dope to see NT community helping out our own and glad that JB made these in just the right quantities. Enough that most people got to eat, and others could cop without much hassle or resale tax.

9E987F06-7DD3-4164-9450-F9574C5E5F29.jpeg

A week late on this post but just haven’t been home much, wanted to shout out the homie bking985 bking985 for looking out :nthat:

dope to see NT community helping out our own and glad that JB made these in just the right quantities. Enough that most people got to eat, and others could cop without much hassle or resale tax.
my size too.... :smokin :smh:

Feet usually get bigger as you get older actually lol

Not really... it depends on tge types of shoes you wear regularly and if you have an arch or flat feet. Unfortunately most people that only wear sneakers have flat feet, but if you wear dress shoes or boots with a heel you will develop an arch over time.

I only know this because my feet went down a full size after several years of wearing dress shoes 5-6 days a week.

Not really... it depends on tge types of shoes you wear regularly and if you have an arch or flat feet. Unfortunately most people that only wear sneakers have flat feet, but if you wear dress shoes or boots with a heel you will develop an arch over time.

I only know this because my feet went down a full size after several years of wearing dress shoes 5-6 days a week.

Did you use to be morbidly obese?

That's the only way people's feet could get smaller is if you lose weight.

Otherwise people's feet will get wider as they age as they lose their elasticity.

Ok well...that means you were wearing shoes that were too big for you and you finally realized it.

Feet usually get a little bigger. Generally wider.

You are part of the group that wasn't included in 'usually'. :lol:

Did you use to be morbidly obese?

That's the only way people's feet could get smaller is if you lose weight.

Otherwise people's feet will get wider as they age as they lose their elasticity.
I still own several pairs of size 12 Jordan 1s, because I was about 20 pounds heavier when I first got into wearing retros and an 11.5 felt too small.

…I wear an 11.5 almost exclusively now.

I still own several pairs of size 12 Jordan 1s, because I was about 20 pounds heavier when I first got into wearing retros and an 11.5 felt too small.

…I wear an 11.5 almost exclusively now.
It's also been studied that up to 80% of men wear the wrong shoe size lol. It could have simply been that you weren't used to wearing the proper size and so 11.5 felt small.

It's really up to the comfort of the wearer though so everyone should do what works for them.

Feet do get bigger as you age though. It's been well documented. The only logical explanation to me is that people were wearing the wrong size and have fixed that. Which is a good thing lol.

It's not hard to find out your shoe size folks. Believe it or not, every single shoe store has this device that they use to measure your actual shoe size.

With that being said... do you know if you have an arch in your foot or not? I already provided an article from a college that shows your feet don't really get longer with age, just wider... but no one here has actually answered as to what types of shoes they normally wear on a daily basis (which is usually pretty evident for the majority of the people on this site). You can talk **** and act like you are the all knowing foot God not known as Al Bundy and pretend like everyone doesn't know what size shoe they wear, or you can acknowledge the FACT that all these shoe companies vary in size based on the time and the model of the shoe.

That's all I have to say about sizing in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom