FINALLY COMPLETE addicted2mikes' 999th Post Collection FINAL (AJ 1-23, AM, SB, Random Heat)

Superb collection. Excellent variety and quality stuff. I share a story (and collection) that somewhat resembles yours. I think I will be doing a collectionpost very soon...

SOLID collection. - Few shoes I think are dumb hypebeast stuff, but that's why they're in your collection and not mine.
smile.gif

im just in awe. How large is your rotation? Asked only because your shoes mostly look ds. Kudos for accomplishing a goal

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

im just in awe. How large is your rotation? Asked only because your shoes mostly look ds. Kudos for accomplishing a goal

Rotation? I still dont understand why people use that phrase. I mean I wear what I want randomly. I just dont wear my Jordans that much if ever. Mostof those are DS. However, thanks to you and all who have shown appreciation

lot of nice stuff there!

everytime i see a collection post resurrected, i have to scroll through the pages just to make sure i didn't already comment on it, lol... not sure how imissed this one, though.

nice collection! pics are inspirational.. Sometimes chasing down DS White/Cement 4s and Concords gets annoying but your pics reminded me why I do it..Thanks!

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Im crazy about the display, any chance you let it go ?
ohwell.gif
Naw, its too nice to let go, but I just dont know how to mount it yet.

Tim,
Happy belated b-day. I saw the post, but didnt get a chance to say it. Props from you means a bunch though.

Thanks for all the comments eveyone!

Back
Top Bottom