five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Five Guys may have the better burger, but as an overall restaurant, In-N-Out has to be tops.

I mean, how are you going to call yourself a legit burger joint and not serve milkshakes? Absurd.
Co-sign on all points, In-N-Out is my overall favorite. And I'm not the most religious dude, but I do like the Bible verses that the owners chose to put on all the merchandise (Cups, bags, paper wrapping etc.) Its pretty dope.

But being able to customize a burger at Five Guys is a major plus, I enjoyed my double cheeseburger burger with bacon, grilled mushrooms and grilled onions 
pimp.gif
. The burger patty they use is so legit.

Currently residing in Las Vegas right now, but I'm really missing Five Guys burgers .. plus their fries with cajun seasoning 
smokin.gif

Currently residing in Las Vegas right now, but I'm really missing Five Guys burgers .. plus their fries with cajun seasoning 
smokin.gif

for folks in the bay area, if yall are spending $11 on a burger and fries, yall are better going to Barney's Burger in Oakland and/or Berkeley. That avocado-bacon burger with jalapenos and grilled onions is second to none.

for folks in the bay area, if yall are spending $11 on a burger and fries, yall are better going to Barney's Burger in Oakland and/or Berkeley. That avocado-bacon burger with jalapenos and grilled onions is second to none.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

they just opened a five guys out here and had it for the first time.

meh. honestly none really stand out against the rest.

WHAT A BURGER probably my fave chain.

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.
Is Kuma's good like that? I've heard nothing but rave reviews but cant seem to get it in my head its better than Paradise Pup or Edzo's
laugh.gif
Kumas is crazy good. Only problem is you can't get a plain burger. Everything has its crazy combinations.

Seriously it's all cuz of the pretzel bun. I worked at a country club in 02 and they served burgers on those things. Those buns make everything taste better. Really though I went to 5 guys spend 12 bucks on fries and a burger. I'd rather go to Kumas and drop 12 on a burger by itself.

Never been to Edzo's. Paradise pup meh...
bk_a1_steakhouse_xt_05.jpg

some steakhouse XT love. 3.99 forget that five guys noise.

oh yeah... kuma's...

burgKumasBlackSabbath.jpg

Imagine how good that burger would be if it was actually cooked.... *drools*

anyways, so 5 guys isn't legit because they don't have milkshakes???? 
laugh.gif
  @@!+ that.  I go to 5 guys to get burgers.....I couldn't care less about getting a shake w. my meal.  We're judging the burgers here....

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

they just opened a five guys out here and had it for the first time.

meh. honestly none really stand out against the rest.

WHAT A BURGER probably my fave chain.

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.
Is Kuma's good like that? I've heard nothing but rave reviews but cant seem to get it in my head its better than Paradise Pup or Edzo's
laugh.gif
Kumas is crazy good. Only problem is you can't get a plain burger. Everything has its crazy combinations.

Seriously it's all cuz of the pretzel bun. I worked at a country club in 02 and they served burgers on those things. Those buns make everything taste better. Really though I went to 5 guys spend 12 bucks on fries and a burger. I'd rather go to Kumas and drop 12 on a burger by itself.

Never been to Edzo's. Paradise pup meh...
bk_a1_steakhouse_xt_05.jpg

some steakhouse XT love. 3.99 forget that five guys noise.

oh yeah... kuma's...

burgKumasBlackSabbath.jpg

Imagine how good that burger would be if it was actually cooked.... *drools*

anyways, so 5 guys isn't legit because they don't have milkshakes???? 
laugh.gif
  @@!+ that.  I go to 5 guys to get burgers.....I couldn't care less about getting a shake w. my meal.  We're judging the burgers here....

ive been eating five guys for yearss n the only thing i dont like is the price but i really wanna see if in n out is that good.

ive been eating five guys for yearss n the only thing i dont like is the price but i really wanna see if in n out is that good.

Back
Top Bottom