Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Nah fam I'm judging dude, I have a daughter and i don't care what might happen if i fight back I KNOW what does if i don't and that is not something I'm living with.

Not to mention these were young teens.

im buying a gun with my income tax return , srs . Ive always been against guns and violence but i have a daughter and this story legit has me teary eyed ..........

on another note , i realize why places like cuba are so "strict" ......you dont hear about this crap happening in cuba , ever b.  Maybe North Korean people have a point in "feeling safe from the outside world" tbh bruhs 

im buying a gun with my income tax return , srs . Ive always been against guns and violence but i have a daughter and this story legit has me teary eyed ..........
You should already have a gun since you wear jewelry 

This sounds like a backpage outcall deal gone wrong b. East NYC is too wild to just be casually strolling at dark (dark as in after 8-9 pm when rush hour is over and everybody is home not no 5-6 pm when people are rushing home) like that. Everybody knows that. Inb4 so a father can't take a walk in his neighborhood with his daughter?? No no he can't, not in that neighborhood.

Last edited:
dont wear the jewelry everyday...........they dont be running up on people for their car too often.........yeah im getting a gun 

Some of y'all dudes are beyond pathetic...****** gotta be "E-Thugs" because they will protect their seed in a life or death situation? Lol I'll be that all day then. I have a daughter and it's no way in hell I'm leaving her behind to get raped by a pack of lil ****** just because one of them strapped. It's not even an option to do anything other than fight it out. Coward *** dudes. Y'all don't deserve to ever have kids with that mindset and I pray you don't.

Some of y'all dudes are beyond pathetic...****** gotta be "E-Thugs" because they will protect their seed in a life or death situation? Lol I'll be that all day then. I have a daughter and it's no way in hell I'm leaving her behind to get raped by a pack of lil ****** just because one of them strapped. It's not even an option to do anything other than fight it out. Coward *** dudes. Y'all don't deserve to ever have kids with that mindset and I pray you don't.

No wonder said they would do anything other than fight though

This sounds like a backpage outcall deal gone wrong b. East NYC is too wild to just be casually strolling at dark (dark as in after 8-9 pm when rush hour is over and everybody is home not no 5-6 pm when people are rushing home) like that. Everybody knows that. Inb4 so a father can't take a walk in his neighborhood with his daughter?? No no he can't, not in that neighborhood.

Could be some truth to this. Hell was he doing hanging at a park that late with his (I presume relatively grown) daughter. And why wasn't he panicked when he asked to borrow dudes phone? Strange for sure.

But it's ppl in here defending the pops and calling dudes E-thugs for knowing exactly what they would do in the same situation..
Not taking any sides here but I don't think anyone knows exactly what they would do in the same situation unless they've been infront of the barrel of a gun before.

Defending my daughter at all costs is my rational choice but I've never been robbed or had a gun aimed at me like that, I don't know what I would do in that situation.

That's a critical situation, I don't know how I'd react or what would be going through my head at the time. It's easy to say "oh well I would defend my daughter obviously" behind a keyboard but I don't think anyone can truly be sure about what they'd do unless they've been in such a situation before.

Last edited:
I don't know what I would have done in that situation... but I know what I wouldn't have done which is give up my daughter. 

More than likely they would have had to shoot me. Once they shot me they would have gotten scared and run off, sparing my daughter. 

Just a sad situation all around. 

Pops mite as well be one of the rapists.
Should have his dad card revoked.

Im lunging for the gun while im telling her to run.
If I get killed, then I died fighting so my girl could live
(physically, emotionally, and spiritually).

Weather I was succesful dont matter. I would not
be able to live with myself knowing I didnt do all I could
to protect her. And I dont even care if she could forgive me
cus I would never be able to forgive myself for that.

Last edited:
But it's ppl in here defending the pops and calling dudes E-thugs for knowing exactly what they would do in the same situation..
Not taking any sides here but I don't think anyone knows exactly what they would do in the same situation unless they've been infront of the barrel of a gun before.
Defending my daughter at all costs is my rational choice but I've never been robbed or had a gun aimed at me like that, I don't know what I would do in that situation.
That's a critical situation, I don't know how I'd react or what would be going through my head at the time. It's easy to say "oh well I would defend my daughter obviously" behind a keyboard but I don't think anyone can truly be sure about what they'd do unless they've been in such a situation before.
Ur first instinct would be ur kids safety
Straight up
When I had a gun in my face
My first thinking was besides "oh ****"
Was how can I get myself outta this
Mind u I had a gun pointed at me twice
Once when being robbed
And second by this girls dad I was dating
Each time was *** can I get outta this
After the "oh ****" reaction
My mind started racing fast each time

Father of 2 here.

No way in hell im doing what this guy did. She's running and im thumping all those men. I dont care. As a father, thats what youre supposed to do.

If they shoot me, they may get nervous and leave the scene and my daughter gets away safely.

But leaving her, nothing positive will happend to your daughter in that situation.

I don't know what I would have done in that situation... but I know what I wouldn't have done which is give up my daughter. 

More than likely they would have had to shoot me. Once they shot me they would have gotten scared and run off, sparing my daughter. 

Just a sad situation all around. 
Why assume they would run after shooting you? They can be scare, panick, and feel like they have to shoot her too to leave no witness.

Maybe it wasn't made clear they intended to rape her. Maybe they just told dude to bounce. Maybe she knew thr kids. It definitely does not add up.

I doubt they said what they were going to do which makes it even worst IMO because you left your daughter with someone with a gun

Harsh to say but he left her to die in hopes that they would spare her

I hear you I just find it so inconceivable that he would leave her there with any hint of what would end up happening to her. The article read like the father wasn't overly concerned. How does it take 20 minutes to get help? It seems like he didn't know what was happening. I'd have snatched that phone out of the deli or the nearest passerby if I didn't intend on fighting.

He could have told the deli dude to call 911 if he didn't want to give him the phone. Seems like there's more to the story

Last edited:
WE ALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT WE KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE SITUATION TO COMMENT ON IT THAT THEY ARE BOTH ALIVE BECAUSE HE LEFT TO GET HELP BUT UNLESS THEY STATED UPFRONT THEY WERE GONNA RAPE HIS DAUGHTER, I WOULD HAVE TO ASSUME THEY WERE GONNA KIDNAP AND KILL HER. IN THAT CASE, STAYING TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH IS THE RIGHT DECISION.

EVEN IF THEY STATED THEY WERE GONNA RAPE HER, YOU STILL CAN'T TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT. I'M GONNA ASSUME THEY ARE GONNA KILL US BOTH ANYWAY, WHICH MEANS I'M GONNA STAY AND FIGHT AND HOPE MY DAUGHTER CAN GET AWAY.

I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BY THE WAY.

There's only one thing that I can say for sure I would do in this situation, and that's talk.

I'd step in front of her so they can't just shoot her and I'd start talking to buy me enough time to think.

It's what I've done in every bad situation. Beyond that I have no idea what would happen.

Nah fam I'm judging dude, I have a daughter and i don't care what might happen if i fight back I KNOW what does if i don't and that is not something I'm living with.

Not to mention these were young teens.
I mean if you do it foolishly the worst that can happen is you die, your daughter gets raped anyway and she's killed as well.

I won't judge dude but I know I don't understand it unless he just went stupid with panic.

Back
Top Bottom