Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Watching that video, when dude puts his head down...got me curious if its genuine or an act.

It's clearly an act. He hung his head the entire time. That's unnatural. Half the time he had his chin touching his chest. The strain to do that is uncomfortable, meaning he was purposefully keeping his head down. His lawyer most likely told him don't look up and don't do or say ****

I hate that he said he's sorry at his first appearance. What do you mean sorry? What do you mean you regret it? You telling me killing 17 people was a mistake? You didn't think about what comes after the murders? Nah man... Don't tell me you did this cuz you had a bad day and now you're sorry. Cuz then kids died for literally nothing. You don't even believe in whatever made you want to do this? Nah fam

Dylan Roof's rachet lil sister out threatening black students, carrying weapons on school grounds

4A33DA8C00000578-5503145-image-a-36_1521081055671.jpg

The sister of Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was arrested Wednesday after bringing a knife to school with her and threatening students participating in the walkout against gun control.

Morgan Roof has been charged with simple possession of marijuana and two counts of carrying weapons on school grounds, WISTV reported. She has been released on a $5,000 bond, but was not allowed to return to the location of the incident - AC Flora High School.

Watching that video, when dude puts his head down...got me curious if its genuine or an act.
Totally an act. His lawyer is probably trying to play up the mentally challenged angle extra hard to the fact that you’d think he’s mentally ******ed. Nobodies buying it

America should divide into Democratic and Republican countries. Just to see who does better.

I posted the same thing in the political thread. Let those pieces of crap republicans all live in one place so normal people don’t have to deal with their garbage.

Anyway, I hate when garbage like that kid plead “not guilty”. You disrespectful trash, at least have some sort of decency to plead guilty and take responsibility for massacring people.

I posted the same thing in the political thread. Let those pieces of crap republicans all live in one place so normal people don’t have to deal with their garbage.

Anyway, I hate when garbage like that kid plead “not guilty”. You disrespectful trash, at least have some sort of decency to plead guilty and take responsibility for massacring people.
The issue with that is unless your going to relocate every black person from the south and provide them jobs and homes, it wouldn’t be possible. I don’t wanna leave people to live in the slave states

The issue with that is unless your going to relocate every black person from the south and provide them jobs and homes, it wouldn’t be possible. I don’t wanna leave people to live in the slave states

They don’t have to move. Just send republicans to russia or a small republican state to rot.

Dylan Roof's rachet lil sister out threatening black students, carrying weapons on school grounds

The sister of Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was arrested Wednesday after bringing a knife to school with her and threatening students participating in the walkout against gun control.

Morgan Roof has been charged with simple possession of marijuana and two counts of carrying weapons on school grounds, WISTV reported. She has been released on a $5,000 bond, but was not allowed to return to the location of the incident - AC Flora High School.

Jesus Christ, their parents gotta be some major pieces of **** to have kids this messed up. 2 despicable human beings gotta be raised that way

I'm not surprised AT ALL.

Racism is passed down and it runs in families. Again, America keeps giving white violence a pass. They label all these mass killers a lone wolves and he's "disturbed".

She probably helped her brother plan the church shooting

It's most likely a group. We know these people don't run alone.

The stories they push is hilarious.

A black person gets shot by a cop and they dig all into his background to justify it, talk about his family and everything.

A white person shoots up a church or school and they were working alone with no help. Nobody had a clue about anything.

:lol: :smh:

Even had the gall to throw in “no offense” go to hell :stoneface:

These people nowadays being super racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic then qualifying it with “just saying” “just my 2 cents” “no offense” get outta here

They don’t have to move. Just send republicans to russia or a small republican state to rot.

This is what I don't get. These white Republicans are always talking about "If you don't like it here, leave." Obviously, they don't like where they live due to the presence of minorities, so I'm not sure why they don't leave civilization and move to Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, etc. where there are maybe 10 minorities total in the entire state. They can mass shoot each other, abuse opiods, and marry siblings/children to their hearts' content out there.

I used to fly out for work out there, and there is so much land out there that there is no excuse for them to not move immediately.

This is what I don't get. These white Republicans are always talking about "If you don't like it here, leave." Obviously, they don't like where they live due to the presence of minorities, so I'm not sure why they don't leave civilization and move to Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, etc. where there are maybe 10 minorities total in the entire state. They can mass shoot each other, abuse opiods, and marry siblings/children to their hearts' content out there.

I used to fly out for work out there, and there is so much land out there that there is no excuse for them to not move immediately.

Nah, they can't breathe without complaining, whining about and feeling better than minorities. Look, you have white supremacists in Poland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, etc., no black people for 1000's of miles and we are still on their minds 24/7, 365 (366 in a leap year). Black people could move to Mars, they will cry that we got there by affirmative action.

Nah, they can't breathe without complaining, whining about and feeling better than minorities. Look, you have white supremacists in Poland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, etc., no black people for 1000's of miles and we are still on their minds 24/7, 365 (366 in a leap year). Black people could move to Mars, they will cry that we got there by affirmative action.

Oh I agree, I'm just pointing out the lack of logic in their own statements. That's how you get dudes out in South Dakota screaming "Build the wall" and "deport Muslims" while I saw maybe 3 Mexican people and one possibly Middle Eastern person in the streets of their biggest city. The only black people I saw there were a couple of dudes working at a restaurant at the airport. I could at least understand their hatred if there really were minorities out there taking their jobs, but pretty much all the minorities out there work labor jobs like it's the 1920s. I was the only professional with black hair and tan skin in a city of 100K+; no idea what they're so afraid of :lol:

It was NOT fun to be patted down extensively, put through chemical trace tests, and have my luggage searched pretty much every time I tried to fly back home. @#$@ South Dakota man :lol:

Last edited:
Oh I agree, I'm just pointing out the lack of logic in their own statements. That's how you get dudes out in South Dakota screaming "Build the wall" and "deport Muslims" while I saw maybe 3 Mexican people and one possibly Middle Eastern person in the streets of their biggest city. The only black people I saw there were a couple of dudes working at a restaurant at the airport. I could at least understand their hatred if there really were minorities out there taking their jobs, but pretty much all the minorities out there work labor jobs like it's the 1920s. I was the only professional with black hair and tan skin in a city of 100K+; no idea what they're so afraid of :lol:

It was NOT fun to be patted down extensively, put through chemical trace tests, and have my luggage searched pretty much every time I tried to fly back home. @#$@ South Dakota man :lol:

when i was a kid, probably like 13... i took a trip with my best friend (at the time a white kid) and his mother up north to go to cedar point and hershey park and pennsylvania etc etc. When i got to the airport, even as a kid... i noticed I was the only black person in the entire airport. not even workers. by the time we were on the floor level to leave, i asked my friend if he noticed and he did. his mom heard us talking about it and kinda finessed her way out the conversation. but i noticed cuz everyone was stealing looks at me like my head was on backwards.

i saw a news interview from somewhere out in the northwest a few years back during the mike brown and black lives matter birth. they asked some young couple who were at a anti-black lives matter event why theyre so against black people. and these two people essentially said, theyd never even come across a black person before in their ENTIRE life. they said they only can go by what they see on the news and in media and thats why they know blacks are violent and only want handouts etc etc. but once they said it out loud they kinda gave each other a look of "that...sounded really stupid" and they felt pretty awkward on camera. but its how i feel about a lot of these people out there in the NW. they rarely ever see minorities but somehow believe minorities are the reason theyre miserable with their life. i dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom