FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

And the company rule is we are not suppose to stock locate with our discount during the 50% off, but most people do and nothing seems to ever happen in regardsof getting in trouble. Most store managers will do it, but just make you pay for the shipping which is $5. Also, now any package 3 pounds or under will be sentvia USPS instead of UPS, so it will probably take a little longer than usual if you stock locate a package of 3 pounds or under. One other thing I'd liketo touch up on is that the company is taking these event's ALOT more seriously now. They are watching how many transactions a employee has, how many sizesare purchased, etc.. they are cracking down on stores that are abusing it and terminating managers on site that get caught giving out the discount.

Originally Posted by JSEspero916

Looking for a connect in the 916 area. Anyone holdin' it down in Sac-town? Holla at ya boy.
me too.
nerd.gif
I'll reward you with some extra $

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

And the company rule is we are not suppose to stock locate with our discount during the 50% off, but most people do and nothing seems to ever happen in regards of getting in trouble. Most store managers will do it, but just make you pay for the shipping which is $5. Also, now any package 3 pounds or under will be sent via USPS instead of UPS, so it will probably take a little longer than usual if you stock locate a package of 3 pounds or under. One other thing I'd like to touch up on is that the company is taking these event's ALOT more seriously now. They are watching how many transactions a employee has, how many sizes are purchased, etc.. they are cracking down on stores that are abusing it and terminating managers on site that get caught giving out the discount.
It is, but it isn't; one of the many contradictions that exist with the Inc. If you refer to the DOMs,it will say that SL is strictly prohibited from EA. But it also says that all Retro Jordans are excluded from SL as well. I have gotten confirmation from thecorporate level that on the former, it is fine to do a Found sale during a 50 as long as you follow the guidelines set forth (personal purchase only -immediate family ok; item price under $50 after discount, have to pay shipping). On the latter, I have an email on my desk that states that any item that ismade available in the SL system can be ordered and the fulfilling store must fulfill, no exceptions. It's general courtesy, however, to wait until 2 weeksafter RD to do a Found on it. It's just like how they always put in the "All AF1s" exclusion, but ifan AF1 is on clearance or has hit FIFO status, it won't be on an exclusion list and can be purchased with the EA discount.

So even though it says black and white that you can't do SL during a 50, it also says black and white in the emailitself about the 50 that you can. Take it for how you wish. Perhaps it differs by division, but I can verify that's how its done in ours.

What up, D!
This guy is a BEAST when comes to the Stock Locater Program.

If I'm not mistaken, on the email that will print out tomorrow, if anyone actually reads it, it states you can you the Stock Locater if all rules arefollowed. I will check it out tomorrow and clarify.

Generic exclusion list will be available tomorrow. Specific exclusion sku list will be available thursday morning.

Anyone in West Covina or the Los Angeles area that can help me out with Griffeys, Pennys, and/or LeBrons?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

How much tip do you guys give to the employees, I'm thinking $10-$20?

Ill say $40-$50 depending on how much I buy .

D.E , you have to be a DM or a manager trainer, because you are very knowledgeable. You are so right on the contradictions though. Every other week it seemsthey are sending out a email with a new change in policy. I remember not to long ago something came up that said we couldn't stock locate anything from thesneaker finder with any kind of employee discount. I feel another contradiction is the $2000 limit after discount, but they don't want you giving youdiscount out, not even to family during the EA. What kind of employee really has money like that to spend only on themselves? If they don't want all theabuse of the EA they should lower the spending limit. Also, I remember about 2 years ago when Retro Jordans and Airforces wouldn't work, but for the pasttwo years there has been no problems. Believe it or not, there are stores that don't sell out of the hot product like Griffey's and 95's. I justhad a store in the midwest send me some Grade school gray/purple True Flights. In my district we can't keep them in stock, but this store was sitting onlike 40 pairs.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Don't sound like a noob; the email will come out the day before the event starts (in this case tomorrow) announcing the EA and towards the bottom it will list the $2000 limit, the immediate family restriction and Stock Locator stipulation. If the total exceeds $50 after the discount, free shipping and if under, $5. It differs from a regular SL trans because it's for each item as opposed to the total trans like normal.

It's one of the more recent changes (within the last year) with them allowing you to SL during a 50.

laugh.gif

on recent employee sales, SL has NOT been allowed. sometimes it is allowed on the first day,but not on the 2nd or 3rd day. same thing happened with cdps awhileback. CDPs were a go on day one,but 2nd day came and cdps were excluded. ever sincet hat,cdps have been a go. but yea, its up to the manager if they want toSL.
if SL isn't a go, just buy somethin in store,go to another store,exchange it and stock locate something you want. yes it is that easy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

How much tip do you guys give to the employees, I'm thinking $10-$20?

Ill say $40-$50 depending on how much I buy .
But I was thinking of only buying one or two pairs so it would be like I'm not getting a discount at all haha.
And also how do you convince/approach an employee to give you a discount?

YO!
No joke, one of my friends just got canned for buying too much last 50...and he was store manager for a few years now.
Damn. I wasn't taking them for a joke but that's serious business!
It will be the 24th and 25th, because their was one this weekend last year, the one when they allowed the 50% off on 4 for $20 tees also.
From what I understand, this will be the case this weekend.

DF!!!

YO! Also... I'm extra tempted to pull the trigger on some AJ'09's. Tried them on for the first time today.
eek.gif

But I'll cop on a EA after they hit a sale price. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Also... I'm extra tempted to pull the trigger on some AJ'09's. Tried them on for the first time today.
eek.gif

But I'll cop on a EA after they hit a sale price. DF!!!
Just wait Ant..there gonna go down to 129.99 soon..they ain't movin at all!!

I hope i can find myself a pair of the volt AM 2009's through stock locator or in a footlocker..i NEED those..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Has anyone ever used a gold coin on a EA purchase? DF!!!
I did way back when we had the old registers and dot matrix printers. I dunno if it's allowed with the new systems but the old systems youcould put in just about any code and it would work.

And does any emp know why you barely get any skus when you do a shoe search now. It's been like that about 6 months or so now, but I remember when youcould search ANY sku FTL had, no matter how old or new it was.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ did you get the sku for the 09s will? btw, do you have the sku for griffeys too?

Nah i don't have a sku yet..i need one though..sent you a text bro..

Here is the footlocker sku for Griffeys:

44-16546-1-04______ the blank is ur size..

Originally Posted by d e beatup

It would be nice also for NTers to help other NTers in advance too. My proposal is that if someone is interested in getting a shoe and doesn't have a local hookup to post the model and colorway that they desire and if someone already has the shoe, they post the upc (barcode#) so that it can be Stock Located. Example, Nelson C lives in Houston, but doesn't have a local connect since he's from D.C. but needs to get a pair or Lebrons that he saw in D.C. If someone already owns this Bron, that person can post the UPC and any FTL inc. employee can see if it's available for delivery. But that's just my .02; it's up to you all...

to me thats a great idea. some stores are just lil' country towns that want RD product or items their local doesn't get,

Back
Top Bottom