For the Playas of NT....

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by dunks87

what's the point in living with someone when you want to smash others? that isn't fair to your "main one" oh wait i forgot, men don't have the capability to consider anyone else's feelings but their own and the ones in their pants.
players... YALL should BE OFF THAT.
tired.gif
Didn't you know? It's the age of selfish indulgence! This is normal
laugh.gif

its in their DNA...monogamy isn't normal and we as women are forcing it upon them...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what's the point in living with someone when you want to smash others? that isn't fair to your "main one" oh wait i forgot, men don't have the capability to consider anyone else's feelings but their own and the ones in their pants.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

its in their DNA...monogamy isn't normal and we as women are forcing it upon them...
You sure about the DNA thing?

Did it a couple times.......

did not end well when the truth was out

but as a man it is impossible to stay commited for long, after a while you always wanna try some new vag....

Like when you get a brand new toy for X-mas... it's cool until February hits ya dig,

Many like myself are selfish with it, What If I wanna cheat? This is AMERICA....... /

that was sarcasm boo...lol

Oh
laugh.gif
. My fault. But seriously, dudes need to grow up and be MEN. Let the"playa" era be die already. Dudes losing the Cake and baker for a slice of pie. Foolish.

but as a man it is impossible to stay commited for long, after a while you always wanna try some new vag....
Its impossible for people who think with the wrong head.
laugh.gif

Its not rocket science people. You get a main girl, settle down, have kids and that's all you need.

Have a bat phone word to bruce wayne, and NEVER bring it home, leave that sucka in da car, any prepaid

Boost/oldsk/metropcs would do.

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ooo but yet if a woman doesn't want to be a monogamist and she has several partners or just not committed or trying to committ to her (one)"buddy" she's a Jumpoff and she must be screwing everyone in town? double standards FTL.

i guess i'm going to have to stop coming on NT for awhile the negativity and stupidity here is causing me to lose all faith in men
and realize that they're all the same.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ooo but yet if a woman doesn't want to be a monogamist and she has several partners or just not committed or trying to committ to her (one) "buddy" she's a Jumpoff and she must be screwing everyone in town? double standards FTL.

i guess i'm going to have to stop coming on NT for awhile the negativity and stupidity here is causing me to lose all faith in men
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

It's a man's world...unfortunately
grin.gif

Keep em' at arms length and play it cool. You'll find a good one...i think
laugh.gif

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Oh
laugh.gif
. My fault. But seriously, dudes need to grow up and be MEN. Let the "playa" era be die already. Dudes losing the Cake and baker for a slice of pie. Foolish.

laugh.gif

Its not rocket science people. You get a main girl, settle down, have kids and that's all you need.

Being a man isnt contingent on monogamy. Faithfulness to a women, in no shape or form equates to manhood. Manhood consist of social awareness, responsibilityfor yourself and your actions, and acknowledgement and accountability for the wrongs you have done. Wisdom to accept things you cannot change, and knowledge tochange the things you can.

Exclusivity to a woman is not in this description.

Originally Posted by LDJ

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Oh
laugh.gif
. My fault. But seriously, dudes need to grow up and be MEN. Let the "playa" era be die already. Dudes losing the Cake and baker for a slice of pie. Foolish.

laugh.gif

Being a man isnt contingent on monogamy. Faithfulness to a women, in no shape or form equates to manhood. Manhood consist of social awareness, responsibility for yourself and your actions, and acknowledgement and accountability for the wrongs you have done. Wisdom to accept things you cannot change, and knowledge to change the things you can.

So in other words lie to your woman about her being the only one and keep a sideline
cool.

Originally Posted by LDJ

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Oh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Being a man isnt contingent on monogamy. Faithfulness to a women, in no shape or form equates to manhood. Manhood consist of social awareness, responsibility for yourself and your actions, and acknowledgement and accountability for the wrongs you have done. Wisdom to accept things you cannot change, and knowledge to change the things you can.

So in other words lie to your woman about her being the only one and keep a sideline
cool.

I never said that i was just informing you being faithful doesnt makes you a man. And being a playa etc doesnt make you not a man.

Originally Posted by TEXAN34

Ne ways like my man above said I do got a good relationship wit my girl...its juss I been wit girl for almos 3 yrs!!!!!
grin.gif

I been cheatin the whole time off an on...been gettn caught I juss came in here to see if yall do nething different than wat i been doin
Mayb shes juss to smart cuz I been doin all that ishhh yall say...Idk but since I could I remember wen tha tang is thrown my way,
mayb bein in a relationship 4 so long doesnt make it ne better but 95% of the time I do fall into temptaion..
She can't be too smart if she keeps on taking you back
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Oh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.

I never said that i was just informing you being faithful doesnt makes you a man. And being a playa etc doesnt make you not a man.

Half-stepping doesn't make you man. Period.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Oh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.

Half-stepping doesn't make you man. Period.

Your sexuality and your interaction/dealings with relationships has nothing to do with manhood. I see you have bought into and been condition to believe thetraditional ways and beliefs certain individuals have deemed as the "right thing" to do.

the right thing to do is not lie...

most women dont care that guys wanna sleep around...its when they sleep around and are lying and going behind their girls back thats a problem...

a guy doesn't believe in monogamy...cool...but say that and let shorty know what it is from jump and if she's down for you she'll rock with justbein your main...

the right thing to do is not lie...

most women dont care that guys wanna sleep around...its when they sleep around and are lying and going behind their girls back thats a problem...

a guy doesn't believe in monogamy...cool...but say that and let shorty know what it is from jump and if she's down for you she'll rock with just bein your main...

Why is this hard to understand?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Damn man... Good luck on that, you getting ready for some drama

I can at least tell you to tell your jumpoff from the get-go what her position is and to play it...

As for your main chick, you gotta be slick... erase messages, delete call logs, change your passwords to everything

and main thing don't overdo it and get cocky...keep a day specifically to spend time with other chick and say you goin' to play ball till 10 pm or whatever it is you do...on other occasions go hang out with the boys and have them cover for you (important note: pick the most responsible and nice guy of your crew and the one your girl trusts the most to be your backup)

this doesn't always work. if your girl trusts dude it's safe to say that your friend & girl may have built somewhat of a friendship. i've had "the best friend" flat out tell me "you know what's going on... whatever you think is going on, it is."
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
@ you actually giving this clown "helpful advice".

The crazy +$%% is that hes the same guy that went in the atheist thread and was on his "Jesus loves you" stuff.
nvm wrong person.
eyes.gif

Hold up son... Let begin by saying I never approved of this conduct... I myself am in a serious relationship but if you ask me a question I'ma give you ananswer, just because I don't cheat anymore doesn't mean that I don't know how to do it... It's ingrained in my system but I did sayit's not worth it but as men we all go trough this stage where we trying to play around... Funny how any other day everybody on here isone skeezer short of Hugh Hefner but now everybody all of the sudden got a conscience and are the most faithful men on earth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And for the record, I posted that Jesus is the key to eternal life in the Atheist thread and I'm not perfect but we try to better ourselves everyday...I'm just letting dude know what the deal is
smokin.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ooo but yet if a woman doesn't want to be a monogamist and she has several partners or just not committed or trying to committ to her (one) "buddy" she's a Jumpoff and she must be screwing everyone in town? double standards FTL.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
2 points for me to address from this post... my response is definitely going to sound like im attacking you, but im not.

point 1: quit %+%#@@! whining, complaining and *****ing about the #$%#!% double standards in our society. you know damn well that they #$%#!% exist, so donttry to go against it & then get #$%#!% mad when you get labeled because of it. what type of ******ed $@*! is that

point 2: if you think all guys are the same, then yo ##%%%*! needs to stop going after the #$%#!% same type of guys. ole ##%%%*! girls wanna claim all guys arethe same, but in reality its the ******ed broads who only want one type of guy.

Once again, i am not attacking you personally. Im moreso making a commentary on those 2 statements that women tend to make frequently

Originally Posted by GoinHam

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
2 points for me to address from this post... my response is definitely going to sound like im attacking you, but im not.

point 1: quit %+%#@@! whining, complaining and *****ing about the #$%#!% double standards in our society. you know damn well that they #$%#!% exist, so dont try to go against it & then get #$%#!% mad when you get labeled because of it. what type of ******ed $@*! is that

point 2: if you think all guys are the same, then yo ##%%%*! needs to stop going after the #$%#!% same type of guys. ole ##%%%*! girls wanna claim all guys are the same, but in reality its the ******ed broads who only want one type of guy.

Once again, i am not attacking you personally. Im moreso making a commentary on those 2 statements that women tend to make frequently

qft. Also women are so delusional and ill informed and misguided. If you keep having failed after failed relationships etc, having trouble with men, then itsYOU to blame. Women cant see the forest for the trees. The common denominator in this is you. None of those guys are friends,relatives cut from the same cloth.The only similarities and distinct commonality is that they all had an interest/dated YOU. Women would be so better off if they accepted that and correct theirflaws and personal faults and improve themselves to be a more compatible person.

If every single guy you date whoops your ***, its something about you that draws/attract that type of aura,pesonality type of a man. In order to evolve onemust find where the problem lies and make strides and corrective measures, to improve that aspect of oneself. Thus detering that type of individual to yourlife.

Like i always tell ppl if you keep on doing what you did, you gon keep on gettin what you got.

Decided to make the thread understandable to all, including but not limited to box tops, spongebobs, ducks, tricks, l's, guys who are trained on the paper, mr dudley do rights.
laugh.gif

Basically you born to do this, if not you just going to be a faker, a pretender. The end result is going to be heartache and pain. Eventually being housebroken. And live the american pie dream. The wife, the kids, the boring predictable 9-5 job. The set days for sex.

I see nothing wrong with the OP question. However this isn't basketball or some %$$, being in the game isn't really nothing that can be taught/picked up. Esp. on an internet shoe board. Thing is people saying why cheat when you have a good thing at home blasé blasé. If you look at it this way, over 80% of marriages in American end in the 1st 5yrs because of cheating. Ashley Madison is in the top 5 of most popular dating websites (a website devoted to cheating spouses) that website is mostly comprised of woman.

Also just because you/love care for someone, doesn't mean you cant be sexually attracted to other women. If not I don't know what's wrong with you. Only difference is some men/women have the courage to actually act on it, whereas some don't. Your first mistake is living with a chick. If you do make sure your in charge legally (name etc.) on everything. Don't get her pregnant. Plus if you built for this game u wouldn't even need to cheat you could just do what you do and your bottom beach would accept it as it is, and understand what her place is.

To all the spongebob squares and L7's, if that's how you choose to live your life. Hey there isn't anything wrong with that. But to wish/pray spiteful things on someone because they choose not to live that bible belt/American apple pie/ wife kids and the dog lifestyle why hate/knock them.

I see nothing wrong with the OP question. However this isn't basketball or some %$$, being in the game isn't really nothing that can be taught/picked up. Esp. on an internet shoe board. Thing is people saying why cheat when you have a good thing at home blasé blasé. If you look at it this way, over 80% of marriages in American end in the 1st 5yrs because of cheating. Ashley Madison is in the top 5 of most popular dating websites (a website devoted to cheating spouses) that website is mostly comprised of woman.

Also just because you/love care for someone, doesn't mean you cant be sexually attracted to other women. If not I don't know what's wrong with you. Only difference is some men/women have the courage to actually act on it, whereas some don't. Your first mistake is living with a chick. If you do make sure your in charge legally (name etc.) on everything. Don't get her pregnant. Plus if you built for this game u wouldn't even need to cheat you could just do what you do and your bottom beach would accept it as it is, and understand what her place is.

To all the spongebob squares and L7's, if that's how you choose to live your life. Hey there isn't anything wrong with that. But to wish/pray spiteful things on someone because they choose not to live that bible belt/American apple pie/ wife kids and the dog lifestyle why hate/knock them.

To the op who asked about it. Don't even attempt the game if you aren't built for it. Being in the game means you have to be able to understand what your role is, and what the role of the women is. You must understand how to control and dictate what goes on. If your frail and don't command respect. Or deemed to be weak, #@e$ are going to see right thru your *** and u will get exposed. I'm not saying yolk beaches up, beat on them etc. But what i am saying is u must 1st understand there is rules and regulations, a chain of commands. No where your place is in the chain line, what's hers, and make sure that neither the two should cross.

If you can't establish that then your best bet is going out getting a second job, saving up for a ring. Moving all your $h*t to the attic. And begin making space for the baby room. You just better off getting use to holding purses in public, late night tampon runs, and stepping your Martha Stewart, home and garden game up.

This thread posting is certifiable, L7 approved.
laugh.gif
That's one way to put it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

point 1: quit %+%#@@! whining, complaining and *****ing about the #$%#!% double standards in our society. you know damn well that they #$%#!% exist, so dont try to go against it & then get #$%#!% mad when you get labeled because of it. what type of ******ed $@*! is that

point 2: if you think all guys are the same, then yo ##%%%*! needs to stop going after the #$%#!% same type of guys. ole ##%%%*! girls wanna claim all guys are the same, but in reality its the ******ed broads who only want one type of guy.

qft. Also women are so delusional and ill informed and misguided. If you keep having failed after failed relationships etc, having trouble with men, then its YOU to blame. Women cant see the forest for the trees. The common denominator in this is you. None of those guys are friends,relatives cut from the same cloth. The only similarities and distinct commonality is that they all had an interest/dated YOU. Women would be so better off if they accepted that and correct their flaws and personal faults and improve themselves to be a more compatible person.

If every single guy you date whoops your ***, its something about you that draws/attract that type of aura,pesonality type of a man. In order to evolve one must find where the problem lies and make strides and corrective measures, to improve that aspect of oneself. Thus detering that type of individual to your life.

Like i always tell ppl if you keep on doing what you did, you gon keep on gettin what you got.

It goes both ways mah dude

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My boy got a dual sim card adapter on his phone. The other sim in it is a prepaid.

...That way if his girl checks his phone bill, nothing suspect shows up.

He just switches back and forth to check voicemails and stuff.

All my friends are Latino heartbreaking, cheating bastards...I think I'm the only good seed.
laugh.gif

And crazy thing is if I was to cheat on my girl (which I never did btw) I know I'm too smart and slick to get caught.
His woman shouldn't be checking his phone in the first place. He is a sucka for allowing it to happen

Originally Posted by LDJ

tired.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

qft. Also women are so delusional and ill informed and misguided. If you keep having failed after failed relationships etc, having trouble with men, then its YOU to blame. Women cant see the forest for the trees. The common denominator in this is you. None of those guys are friends,relatives cut from the same cloth. The only similarities and distinct commonality is that they all had an interest/dated YOU. Women would be so better off if they accepted that and correct their flaws and personal faults and improve themselves to be a more compatible person.

If every single guy you date whoops your ***, its something about you that draws/attract that type of aura,pesonality type of a man. In order to evolve one must find where the problem lies and make strides and corrective measures, to improve that aspect of oneself. Thus detering that type of individual to your life.

It goes both ways mah dude

Yes it does but as a rule of thumb most guys dont complain,beach and whine about why ALL girls #oes, why every woman a $l^t. We at a point realize we know weaint $#it, and say i accept this to be true, and until i put forth the effort to improve change i will be content with easy loose womem.

Women on the other hand point the finger at everyone and they mother when the sole blame lies on them. Not wanting to change, or only change when you reached apoint in life you really have no choice. And in some cases by that time the woman has so many miles on them, or certain circumstances ie failed marriages a fewkids on the side. You arent really viewed in the same light, or become less desirable.

Then woman say oh all the good men married, etc. At this point that aint the case. Its like you was once a new car with a few, minor flaws, Now your a decentshape late model car, yet still think your blue book value is as high as it was when you first bought the car. Guys see you as ok you trying to sellsomething/present something as gently use, or in pristine condition. Delusioned by your own unrealistic worth and value, you at this point are at best fair,good used condition.

Back
Top Bottom