Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Fam an update in LA. I went to the mall to enter raffles and Shiekh was the only one doing a raffle. The footlocker in the release locator is not they are not a HoH yet and will keep the shipment for that launch and the Foot Action only got GS and grade school sizes. They both said the FTL's and FA on the release locator are wrong to an extent. i would call ahead. This right now harder than the Labs times 3.
my girl went to SAMO for nothing. It's on the launch locator but the FTL said they didnt get them. 

Trueprada and shoe wiz my fault for being vague but yeah I hit some dtlr's up and the athletes foot at Cumberland...

The athletes foot said after the fourth page she was gonna stop taking names I was on the middle of the third...

Now I gotta wait until tomorrow to go back to HOH at Perimeter bc they stopped handing out tickets at 7 smh...that's crazy to me... I got there around 7:17..

quise2024 you gotta stop posting these pics :smh: these new pics are making me feel some type of way if I strike out now :lol:

Got screwed at my HOH today... Called around 2 & the cat there said they already received all their shipments for today. Called back around 4 just to see if they would be getting them in the morning, and that person tells me they already got them and did the ticket sign ups.. Now I gotta hope I can cop at either FootAction or Shiekh, but the Shiekh out here is shady AF....

Last edited:
Got screwed at my HOH today... Called around 2 & the cat there said they already received all their shipments for today. Called back around 4 just to see if they would be getting them in the morning, and that person tells me they already got them and did the ticket sign ups.. Now I gotta hope I can cop at either FootAction or Shiekh, but the Shiekh out here is shady AF....

That was their slick way of saying the managers + employees already snatched em up :smh:

That was their slick way of saying the managers + employees already snatched em up :smh:

SMH.. I usually don't have a problem copping at least a pair, but I got screwed on these. Hoping I can cop a pair from one of these other 2 stores, because I know online is gonna be a b****

They already did their ticket sign up for a raffle...by 4? Umm...lol, ok. You probably should've gone anyways.

Interesting that most of the mom and pop shops around my way are getting these. I wonder why Nike didn't allocate more of these to the other big box retailers. BTW, did anyone notice that footlocker.com changed their layout last week? You can't pre-select your size anymore prior to the timer expiring. I'm not a fan of this new layout. Seems like more steps to checking out. I hope the other FTL base sites don't follow suit...

Back
Top Bottom