Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

if it didn't have clear soles, green and red, pollito, and a 23 on the back, then yes it would be a nice shoe.

Wait hold on.....these are men's shoes?? Not gs?? Hahahaha I thought these was a gs release!!! ***** wit that craziness man.

if it didn't have clear soles, green and red, pollito, and a 23 on the back, then yes it would be a nice shoe.

And that's ya opinion which u entitled to. The whole concept of the shoe is what makes it tight.thats my opinion. The db 4 and 2 are the jokes and ugly af.

Honestly the more I see them the more they appear straight :/ same goes with hypebeasts tho so watch closer towards release dates everyone is going to want these

Lol at these. hypebeast and resellers can have their way with this release. I'm sure I will stick to og cw for the rest of the year

Easy pass for me. I like the grey upper but the midsole with the different color accents on each shoe kills it IMO.

These look like a GS model. A big shame to the Fresh Prince. I was expecting way better when the idea was first leaked.

Back
Top Bottom