Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

i don't get the color scheme, what does that have to do with Fresh Prince?

Is it because in the 90s we wore wild bright colors?

You don't think the shoe correlates with the colors of the logo?

53381.jpg

I completely forgot about A Different World, but Will only wore 5s (I could be wrong, I need to go back and watch the earlier seasons again). Martin also wore OG Js on some Martin episodes.
To my knowledge Fresh Prince  wore V's, VI's, VII, and a pair of columbias. Kadeem had almost EVERYTHING released from the Air Jordan IIs until the cancellation of the show. If you ever see old episodes of the show, A MAJORITY of the episodes he's wearing OG jays.

Edit: Martin Lawrence's show actually made it a point to showcase the sneakers (which was dope). He had an episode where he went into his joint bank account without his wife knowing just to buy a pair of steel grey X's and another where he gave a pair of taxis to a kid on Christmas. Classic

Last edited:
I wish they made a different world retro atleast it would have been more original; stead of all these gimmicks

and will wore all types of retro's.... i really hope all these brands stop with the "fresh prince" inspired stuff

**** is played out

To my knowledge Fresh Prince  wore V's, VI's, VII, and a pair of columbias. Kadeem had almost EVERYTHING released from the Air Jordan IIs until the cancellation of the show. If you ever see old episodes of the show, A MAJORITY of the episodes he's wearing OG jays.

Edit:

not only kadeem but daryl bell and sinbad as well had his own heat

So much hate but I know 100% of you are going to attempt to get them on OCT 5th
:lol:

Why do people always say that? "All y'all saying you won't cop, I know y'all gon change y'all mind once RD gets closer" or "Y'all gon regret passing." Stop trying to pressure people into liking a shoe. You don't have to justify liking a shoe by convincing others to also like the shoe. Cop what you like, **** what anyone else has to say.

Oh and by the way, these are terrible and I mean it. If I were cop these (which I'm not), I'd give you permission to come to wherever I'm at and slap me in the face. Like a Dave Chappell, Rick James, what did the 5 finger say to the face, type slap.

Just my opinion though.

Why do people always say that? "All y'all saying you won't cop, I know y'all gon change y'all mind once RD gets closer" or "Y'all gon regret passing." Stop trying to pressure people into liking a shoe. You don't have to justify liking a shoe by convincing others to also like the shoe. Cop what you like, **** what anyone else has to say.

Oh and by the way, these are terrible and I mean it. If I were cop these (which I'm not), I'd give you permission to come to wherever I'm at and slap me in the face. Like a Dave Chappell, Rick James, what did the 5 finger say to the face, type slap.

Just my opinion though.

Don't justify to me

Dudes just in the thread talking out the side of their necks now... Will didn't rock heat on FP? Really?

Don't get me wrong Different World was dope but cats throwing shade on the Fresh Prince?

I'm out... Good look to those trying to cop :lol:

^The point was, ****** killed Will when it came to Jordans. Will Smith wore way more Nikes than Air Jordans. Fresh Price was a better show (seen damn near every episode of it) , but if you're talking who had the most Jordans featured, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air isn't even in the conversation.

You have more Jordans in your closet than Will wore on that show. It really wasn't that many, bro. People make it way bigger than what it was. Every colorway of V was shown, so I guess that justifies this release....

^The point was, ****** killed Will when it came to Jordans. Will Smith wore way more Nikes than Air Jordans. Fresh Price was a better show (seen damn near every episode of it) , but if you're talking who had the most Jordans featured, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air isn't even in the conversation.

You have more Jordans in your closet than Will wore on that show. It really wasn't that many, bro. People make it way bigger than what it was. Every colorway of V was shown, so I guess that justifies this release....

Dewayne Wayne & Ron Johnson shoe game was sick...from the Jordan 2's to the 7's...them dudes was killing it on the jersey game too...don't get me wrong Fresh Prince shoe was nice but it wasn't no Different World...

Back
Top Bottom