Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm starting to like these more than the Fear and Oreo 5s.

Fire red and laneys copped for sure 
smokin.gif

Too many people where I'm from talking bout getting 'em but I already got a plan set up (just like when I get the Laney Vs, Steel Xs & Taxi XIIs later this year).

The lining on the inside is the best part of this shoe. These are slowly growing on me although still reserving judgment til I see em in person.

Calling these fresh prince is just a disgrace... Make a damn blk met nike air 5 and burn his face into it like mars 4 maybe .. but throwing a bunch of random colors on a grey 5 is trash. I could understand if that fat bastard gentry was behind it but jb is still goin to hell even with the fusion crap played out. Loggin off eat these up nelly

Last edited:
Yeah I just can't see myself EVER wearing these. Maybe I'll try to get them for my girl. They just are ugly to me, and scream child or women's shoe.

So many opinions in this thread will change come October haha. Instacop for me

So many opinions in this thread will change come October haha. Instacop for me
yea man opinions will deff be an insta cop for people the week before release date just like the fear 5s. ive wanted these from the beginning i hope jb dont pull an ahole move and make em limited.

At 185 i guarantee it is limited. Nikes new strategy is to charge extra for limited kicks. The question is how limited?

Last edited:
lab 5s rumoured to be 225

Ok 1 .. and u can have those ugly things for 225 lol.

Like seandon said '88s were suppose to be limited but thet restocked and i honestly believe the only reason they were $200 is because of the significane of the NA and MJs bday was close. It was all marketing and they knew people would eat it up regardless of the price.

Only other shoe that has released so far with a markup was the 11s in dec and we all know how many times those have been restocked, oh and the 13s got a $10 increase but not limited

Back
Top Bottom