Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Fellas.. I'm new to buying online, and new to collecting Jordans recently; since april. I got through finally on JimmyJazz for the Black Tougues, but obviously there were plenty to go around. If anyone has advise on what site to try and buy online from i'd much appreciate fellas!

Fellas.. I'm new to buying online, and new to collecting Jordans recently; since april. I got through finally on JimmyJazz for the Black Tougues, but obviously there were plenty to go around. If anyone has advise on what site to try and buy online from i'd much appreciate fellas!

NDC, FTL, Champ, & JJ. Good luck

I had 6 friends enter the raffle for a sz 10.5 for me at the local FTA.

Called the middle of last week asking if they wer getting these and a girl employee 

said yes and 12 pairs. Went today to enter the raffle and Manager ther acting a lil shady saying Boss told em they wer getting

but havent got them in yet. So I asked him if any employees wer getting 10.5 cuz I know employees get first pick, So 

that I could try for a sz 11 if ther isnt even a sz 10.5 available to even try for, and he said I cnt say.. I think each store

should only be allowed to get 2 pair for employees per store. But I guess thats why these employees wrk for 

minimum wage to cop these kicks.

Can anyone tell me when dtlr will release their tickets or am I too late??? I call they say check Twitter then I check Twitter it says contact your local dtlr can anyone help??? In need of a boys size 7!!! North Carolina

Ugh finally got through for an RSVP at Nike Chicago, and looks like I wont be able to pick up. Damn relationships
My rule has always been Kicks before Chicks!

After being with my girl for over somany years she got used to it, and grew over it, So I married her.

Now thats a woman dwn for her Vato Holmz!...

I had 6 friends enter the raffle for a sz 10.5 for me at the local FTA.
Called the middle of last week asking if they wer getting these and a girl employee 
said yes and 12 pairs. Went today to enter the raffle and Manager ther acting a lil shady saying Boss told em they wer getting
but havent got them in yet. So I asked him if any employees wer getting 10.5 cuz I know employees get first pick, So 
that I could try for a sz 11 if ther isnt even a sz 10.5 available to even try for, and he said I cnt say.. I think each store
should only be allowed to get 2 pair for employees per store. But I guess thats why these employees wrk for 
minimum wage to cop these kicks.

I hate when people say a release shouldn't be a certain way b/c it's not to their advantage.

They have rules that are implemented (and enforced at least locally). They only allow employees 10% of the available stock and I think that's fair.

Working at DTLR I'll tell you first hand, don't wait until a hyped release to get familiar with their process or staff.

The way we did this release is pretty much how all the releases have been. And we had ppl that come in every week and all of a sudden they are buddy buddy.

That being said I will be at Athlete's / City Gear camped out **crossing fingers for HOH / Footaction raffles tomorrow**

I hate when people say a release shouldn't be a certain way b/c it's not to their advantage.

They have rules that are implemented (and enforced at least locally). They only allow employees 10% of the available stock and I think that's fair.

Working at DTLR I'll tell you first hand, don't wait until a hyped release to get familiar with their process or staff.

The way we did this release is pretty much how all the releases have been. And we had ppl that come in every week and all of a sudden they are buddy buddy.

That being said I will be at Athlete's / City Gear camped out **crossing fingers for HOH / Footaction raffles tomorrow**

if u in atl fa greenbriar fcfs as well

was copping for my boy......but LA was a fail, again.... wtf LA ..

LA is still shady, need to try a different city & just dm a friends name from there

how was santa monica?

will try for him online, will also be on youtube after

& watch the mexicansneakerhead's newest episode

Last edited:
was copping for my boy......but LA was a fail, again.... wtf LA ..

will try for him online, will also be on youtube after

& watch the mexicansneakerhead's newest episode

:lol:

One of these days he's gonna get some kicks in cart, then his card will get declined.

mexican sneakerhead's video are the only thing i'm looking forward to when I fail at copping 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

One of these days he's gonna get some kicks in cart, then his card will get declined.
If that happens that will be the greatest sneaker video of all time...He will be so hype there in his cart and then BAM declined hahahahaha

wow

i just got a call from footaction at 34 street for a size 8.5

i'm gonna get them tomorrow

if i was not gonna get these at retail i was gonna pass on

Back
Top Bottom