Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Good for ya pointing out the issue. Regardless of the folks who say how dare you have an issue, it should be just the opposite. The more $ they charge and the harder the shoe is to get, the more perfect it should be. Just because something is highly sought after, it doesn't give the company the right to sell a less than stellar product and get away with it.

Unfortunately though you have people who want the shoes so bad that they will overlook almost anything just out of happiness to even get a pair and it only reinforces terrible quality control. If more people brought up the issues that have been occurring with many Jordan releases lately, the chances Nike would take it seriously would rise considerably.
Normally he was would chastised for speaking out about the quality, glad to see that mentality is gone.  I have been fortunate that none of my Jordan's have had any defects.

just got a pair off Kixify for $385 shipped . 
I've ordered from there a few times myself, and you can get authentic kicks. But i've always contacted the seller through either phone or IM and then gotten some solid pics of the shoe to make sure they're legit. Just purchased some Toro Bravo's from there yesterday in fact. Be sure to check the kicks thoroughly once you get them!

I've ordered from there a few times myself, and you can get authentic kicks. But i've always contacted the seller through either phone or IM and then gotten some solid pics of the shoe to make sure they're legit. Just purchased some Toro Bravo's from there yesterday in fact. Be sure to check the kicks thoroughly once you get them!
thanks i deff will he said he has the receipt to so thats a + 

roll.gif

Guy saw me wearing Kobe 8 Mambacurials at Wingstop last night. Asked if I wanted to buy a DS sz 10.5 Bel Air for 240 right there. Was an easy pass for me.

Guy saw me wearing Kobe 8 Mambacurials at Wingstop last night. Asked if I wanted to buy a DS sz 10.5 Bel Air for 240 right there. Was an easy pass for me.
I love how one shoe equals another, oh you got the Kobe's you must want these.  I hope he looses money on the purchase, you don't want them next time don't buy the DAMN shoes.

you kno not every shoe gets inspected right?

Of course, I don't recall my post inferring they did?

btw quality control hasnt recently been brought up and you are a cause of crappy quality control cuz you buy jordan too.

Nice logic, so anyone who buys is the reason for bad quality control? Why put the responsibility of a products quality on the company that makes it and sells it. How dare someone purchase a product and expect to get their moneys worth (product as advertised non-defective). We are simply asking too much, the only way to get a quality product is to NOT to purchase, right.....

Normally he was would chastised for speaking out about the quality, glad to see that mentality is gone.  I have been fortunate that none of my Jordan's have had any defects.

Mentality hasn't changed all that much, only reason I posted that to begin with was due to a few people bashing him for saying anything at all. You'd think many people own stock in Nike with the way some will defend them to the death.

But what can you really expect from a generation who gets Nike eyebrows tattoos and jumpmans on their face.

Let my pair go. I realized the only thing i really like is the grey upper and material used. Other than that its a lil too colorful for me. At least i tried. I like them alot but i think i like looking at them more than wearing them and i wear my shoes, i dont collect and display.

Of course, I don't recall my post inferring they did?
Nice logic, so anyone who buys is the reason for bad quality control? Why put the responsibility of a products quality on the company that makes it and sells it. How dare someone purchase a product and expect to get their moneys worth (product as advertised non-defective). We are simply asking too much, the only way to get a quality product is to NOT to purchase, right.....
Mentality hasn't changed all that much, only reason I posted that to begin with was due to a few people bashing him for saying anything at all. You'd think many people own stock in Nike with the way some will defend them to the death.

But what can you really expect from a generation who gets Nike eyebrows tattoos and jumpmans on their face.
my point was of course a defect shoe is gonna pass through because not everone gets inspected and yes we all are the reason for quality control cuz they know they can buy cheaper materials and raise the prices of the shoes and still sell out.

If anyone is still looking to cop for retail be aware livestock canada, they'll be getting there's soon

So I recently heard 21mercer just release there stock today. They had them since release date and cooperate didn't tell them to release them until today.

I feel they could have done more with the fresh prince concept but my dad loves em!

Check out tha review

^ honestly though ... just show the shoe in the vid man dnt even bother explaining anything lol

Back
Top Bottom