Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Still can’t believe Daemon, Criston, and Otto were pretty much sidelined most of the season. 3 of the most interesting characters on the show. Criston was getting major heat for sending the twin to a suicide mission. Then that was it. :smh:

It’s been announced it’s going to be four seasons, but it’s uncertain what the episode count is.

Wrapping up season one but bruh, if they had powers, this is literally nothing but Star Wars: Sith Origins. So many hoodies and cloaks. And pale skin and black clothes and evil. And smirks. They have red lightsabers this show would be OD.

Dang knight twin stole the crown in the finale s1 and delivered to Blonde Flash. That was gangsta. Mad beef in the kingdom.

Still can’t believe Daemon, Criston, and Otto were pretty much sidelined most of the season. 3 of the most interesting characters on the show. Criston was getting major heat for sending the twin to a suicide mission. Then that was it. :smh:
He got humbled when he saw them dragons. I understand his change in character haha.

I would replace Cole with Corlys. They didn't even show how he was dealing with his wifes death who was a major character.

I would replace Cole with Corlys. They didn't even show how he was dealing with his wifes death who was a major character.
They made this dude the Hand and he spent no time strategizing or coming up with ways to get the upper hand. Just fixing his ship for 6 EPS.

They spent more time on him being a deadbeat dad than mourning his wife or even any connections with his granddaughters :smh:

Writers dropped the ball big time across the board.

DED65BF1-573D-4739-A59B-8936C94802BF.jpeg

:lol: at aegon growing up to be a short little rat in the next episode. Aemond looks older than him
Hahah had Aegon looking like James Cagney

Taking that kids head off was like a mob hit. I'm digging this show. Different themes. This feels legit like medieval mafia.

Back
Top Bottom