Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I caught that immediately. Strong kids waiting for the pig to come out:
05ED5331-ED39-4242-99E3-4C9B10DEB069.gif

The thing that went RIGHT over my head was why everyone was freaking out when Almond called them STRONG. Did not put 2 and 2 together :lol:
This. I watched like scene 3 times and didn't figure why they got so mad sounded like a compliment lmaooo til I read in here that harwins last name was strong. Then I was weebey.

Finally finished s2.

Tremendous season. Dragons for days which is great. I like how it’s progressing, it’s helping alieviate the sting GOT left in me.

Just started season 6 in my GOT rewatch. I'm struck by how every storyline is so engaging and interesting throughout. I think that's part of where HOTD is lacking. Hard to not roll your eyes whenever another Daemon dream sequence comes up. Haven't felt that way with any thread of the first 5 seasons of GOT.

Finished season 7

Dany and Jon finally meeting was so cool I’m glad he stood his ground as king in the north. They met at an awkward time tho with what they need to accomplish. Jon trying to fight this war between the living and the dead and Dany got an itchy trigger finger getting closer to the finish line Tyrion doing his absolute best to keep her in check. When she cooked that Lannister army after they took out the Tyrell’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 she ain’t need to kill The Tarly son tho all she had to do was kill Sam weirdly racist Dad

Bronn need to stop messing with these Lannisters but bro survived that battle like real one and even saved Jamie. I hope he get to walk away from this he smart like he gonna know when to cash out unlike someone imma get to later.

Speaking of the Tyrell’s I love how Olenna got the last laugh one more time.

“Tell Cersei I want her to know it was me”

The satisfaction from that line

IMG_2873.gif

If anything is impacting my enjoyment of the show it’s everytime Cersei I can’t believe I can hate a fictional character this much but here I am. She be talking like all these enemies and traitors all around me woe is me LIKE SHE DIDNT WRONG ALL OF THEM

Jon gathering the team to go kidnap a white Walker. What a collection of people I didn’t think would end up on a mission together. Jon, Jorah, Beric, The hound, Thoros, Gendry Bolt and Brienne future baby daddy Tormund 🔥
The hound be killing me tho bro was looking at that team up like

IMG_3784.gif

I can’t believe that crazy *** mission worked….EXCEPT THAT IT COST THEM A DRAGON AND NOW THE KNIGHT KING DONE MADE A BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! Just jackin my guy Kaiba whole flow word for word bar for bar smh

And of course Cersei just used the meeting as a photo op turns out yes she is that delusional that regardless of death literally matching on the country she only care about herself. Her meeting with Tyrion pissed me off once again Tyrion a better man than me cause the second she blamed me for Marcella and Tommen dying I’m throwing a chair at her head and the war effort is lost. Seriously it’s Tyrion fault?! Let’s do some backtracking. Marcella died because the sand snakes wanted revenge, they wanted revenge cause the FAN prince died fighting for Tyrion in a trail by combat, a trail by combat that had to take place because Tyrion was charged with the murder of Joffrey and he was charged because Cersei accused him of a crime he didn’t commit! Would you look at that….Tommen killed himself cause he couldn’t face life without that good good from Margery, she died cause she got caught up with the sparrows, she got caught up with the sparrows because they where given extrajudicial power, power given to them by…oh would you look at that Cersei again! Looks like both of them dying trace back to being her fault! But no Cersei it’s everyone else not you. Glad Jamie done with her stoopid *** and finally walked away.

Littlefinger finally got it justice been done to the snake that set up so much of this love that he died in the inverse way Ned went out. Ned died going south trying to be honorable with dishonorable people and was outta place, littlefinger died cause he went north trying to be dishonorable with honorable people. Them kings landing games don’t work in the north for long. Littlefinger didn’t know when to cash out. Bro was crazy thinking he could snake his way all the way to the iron throne it’s a miracle he got to lord paramount of the Vale if he wasn’t so greedy he would’ve stopped there but he can’t help himself. Thank you Sansa for stringing that clown along I’m glad you not actually that dumb. The look on his face when she called his name. Priceless. Bro was lookin dumb and clueless like

IMG_3870.jpeg

Hard confirmation that Jon isn’t just a different flavor of bastard but is the fr fr trueborn heir not a hypothetical anymore but THE heir. Crazy can’t believe they told us while he was smashing his auntie Dany that was dirty 😭

And of course his real name Aegon cause these Targaryen’s just have to name every other child that smh. I wonder what the full list of AeJon’s titles would be as ruler.

Overall 7 not as strong as the previous ones season 3, 4, 5, 6 was just a run of classic all time TV. This was a really good season tho I enjoyed it a lot regardless of the increased pace I gotta assume production was on they head finally ending the series

The wall is down now finally time for season 8.

Last edited:
Armada Armada who you hate more?

Jofferey or Cersei?
Cersei easily. Joffrey was an evil cowardly punk but he was that way because of Cersei. She enabled and coddled him cause he was first born her whole life he is her reflection. Not a coincidence the one she spent time with the most was the worst of them and the one that was moved away to Dorne young and away from Cersei was the most innocent one.

Been a pleasure reading your thoughts on each season as you've watched them fresh recently Armada Armada :pimp:

Takes me back down memory lane and makes me wanna start my own re-watch in the neat future :lol:

Short haired, Sith lord dressing Cersei is easily a top 5 TV villain of all-time man. She was in her generationally evil bag the minute the faith militant turned on her

Finished season 7

Dany and Jon finally meeting was so cool I’m glad he stood his ground as king in the north. They met at an awkward time tho with what they need to accomplish. Jon trying to fight this war between the living and the dead and Dany got an itchy trigger finger getting closer to the finish line Tyrion doing his absolute best to keep her in check. When she cooked that Lannister army after they took out the Tyrell’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 she ain’t need to kill The Tarly son tho all she had to do was kill Sam weirdly racist Dad

Bronn need to stop messing with these Lannisters but bro survived that battle like real one and even saved Jamie. I hope he get to walk away from this he smart like he gonna know when to cash out unlike someone imma get to later.

Speaking of the Tyrell’s I love how Olenna got the last laugh one more time.

“Tell Cersei I want her to know it was me”

The satisfaction from that line

IMG_2873.gif

If anything is impacting my enjoyment of the show it’s everytime Cersei I can’t believe I can hate a fictional character this much but here I am. She be talking like all these enemies and traitors all around me woe is me LIKE SHE DIDNT WRONG ALL OF THEM

Jon gathering the team to go kidnap a white Walker. What a collection of people I didn’t think would end up on a mission together. Jon, Jorah, Beric, The hound, Thoros, Gendry Bolt and Brienne future baby daddy Tormund 🔥
The hound be killing me tho bro was looking at that team up like

IMG_3784.gif

I can’t believe that crazy *** mission worked….EXCEPT THAT IT COST THEM A DRAGON AND NOW THE KNIGHT KING DONE MADE A BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! Just jackin my guy Kaiba whole flow word for word bar for bar smh

And of course Cersei just used the meeting as a photo op turns out yes she is that delusional that regardless of death literally matching on the country she only care about herself. Her meeting with Tyrion pissed me off once again Tyrion a better man than me cause the second she blamed me for Marcella and Tommen dying I’m throwing a chair at her head and the war effort is lost. Seriously it’s Tyrion fault?! Let’s do some backtracking. Marcella died because the sand snakes wanted revenge, they wanted revenge cause the FAN prince died fighting for Tyrion in a trail by combat, a trail by combat that had to take place because Tyrion was charged with the murder of Joffrey and he was charged because Cersei accused him of a crime he didn’t commit! Would you look at that….Tommen killed himself cause he couldn’t face life without that good good from Margery, she died cause she got caught up with the sparrows, she got caught up with the sparrows because they where given extrajudicial power, power given to them by…oh would you look at that Cersei again! Looks like both of them dying trace back to being her fault! But no Cersei it’s everyone else not you. Glad Jamie done with her stoopid *** and finally walked away.

Littlefinger finally got it justice been done to the snake that set up so much of this love that he died in the inverse way Ned went out. Ned died going south trying to be honorable with dishonorable people and was outta place, littlefinger died cause he went north trying to be dishonorable with honorable people. Them kings landing games don’t work in the north for long. Littlefinger didn’t know when to cash out. Bro was crazy thinking he could snake his way all the way to the iron throne it’s a miracle he got to lord paramount of the Vale if he wasn’t so greedy he would’ve stopped there but he can’t help himself. Thank you Sansa for stringing that clown along I’m glad you not actually that dumb. The look on his face when she called his name. Priceless. Bro was lookin dumb and clueless like

IMG_3870.jpeg

Hard confirmation that Jon isn’t just a different flavor of bastard but is the fr fr trueborn heir not a hypothetical anymore but THE heir. Crazy can’t believe they told us while he was smashing his auntie Dany that was dirty 😭

And of course his real name Aegon cause these Targaryen’s just have to name every other child that smh. I wonder what the full list of AeJon’s titles would be as ruler.

Overall 7 not as strong as the previous ones season 3, 4, 5, 6 was just a run of classic all time TV. This was a really good season tho I enjoyed it a lot regardless of the increased pace I gotta assume production was on they head finally ending the series

The wall is down now finally time for season 8.

Outstanding recap brother 👏👏👏👏

Back
Top Bottom