Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

It is, though.
Every single one of those except BB also has a bad season or 2.
Nah. Nobody talks about GoT anymore except when they talk about how bad S8 was. :lol:

All 3 of the shows I mentioned is still revered even though they maybe had one mediocre season. Wire S5 is nowhere near as bad as S8. Assuming that’s what you are talking about. At worst it was a decent season that at least tied up a lot of storylines right.

Nobody talks about GoT anymore except when they talk about how bad S8 was. :lol:
Yeah that's just not true overall.
I'm not gonna say it's false for what you're reading or the people you talk to, but overall? That's just not true.
People say the same exact things about Wire/Sopranos/GoT.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those other shows are done, though, so the scars have kinda healed for everybody.
GoT is still fresh because of HotD. Still stings.

GOT will never clean the stench off past season 8 episode 3. only way would be hbo to refilm the last 5 episodes which wont happen or remove them from cannon and have episode 3 be the finale. only way to move forward. cant gloss over that atrociousness. cant believe they fumbled what was going to be the greatest show of all time. its still **** D&D.

ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK

IMG_2872.gif

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
It’s late asf I’ll give my full thoughts on those first three episodes of season 8 tomorrow

ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK ARYA WICK

IMG_2872.gif

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
It’s late asf I’ll give my full thoughts on those first three episodes of season 8 tomorrow
THANK YOU!!!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HERE, AT THAT MOMENT!!!
Loved it the second I saw it.
Still love it.
Let everyone else tell it, though... 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤬

She did the damn thing, man. 🔥

Back
Top Bottom