Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Succession or white lotus hard for me to pick which is the more overrated. However, can't wait for this weird dragon **** tho. I'm not in as deep as some of y'all. Somebody jumping a football field in a show about fire breathing dragons isn't enough to take me out of it so I can just enjoy all the tomfoolery.

One of the worse villians every. Smh
People are overdoing this, it wasn’t as bad as y’all say through 3 episodes (when the WW went away), yes bash away on the last 3, but; so you wanted the Night King to look like The Viper?

People are overdoing this, it wasn’t as bad as y’all say through 3 episodes (when the WW went away), yes bash away on the last 3, but; so you wanted the Night King to look like The Viper?
Three things.
1st, I thought Game Of Thrones decline started well before the final season. The Dorne season (5?) was when I personally started to question a lot of things. It felt like they dumbed it down, the dialogue went to **** and it felt like they were just creating spectacles.

2nd. The White Walker as a whole got washed every time they had to fight. They were perceived to be the biggest threat to Westeros. They are the opening scene to the series. This isn't about just the last scene, its the totality. Maybe underwhelming is the better word.

3rd, what is the Viper?

3rd, what is the Viper?

Oberyn Martell. The red viper.

IMG_3243.jpeg

Three things.
1st, I thought Game Of Thrones decline started well before the final season. The Dorne season (5?) was when I personally started to question a lot of things. It felt like they dumbed it down, the dialogue went to **** and it felt like they were just creating spectacles.

2nd. The White Walker as a whole got washed every time they had to fight. They were perceived to be the biggest threat to Westeros. They are the opening scene to the series. This isn't about just the last scene, its the totality. Maybe underwhelming is the better word.

3rd, what is the Viper?
Whatever season it was with the High Sparrow 🤮

And yea I remember the Sand Snakes dialogue x accents were just all bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom