Getting Dunked On Vs Getting Crossed (Which is worse?) Vol: Idk

i think it all depends on the severity of both... i havent been dunked on or crossed, so i dont have an exact knowledge on how either feels lol

it depends, if your a 5'9 guard getting dunk on by a 6'5 dude with bounce, it's not going be as big as a deal as losing your shoes and dude makingyou take 3 steps to the right like were going to do the souljah boy by another guard.

it depends, if your a 5'9 guard getting dunk on by a 6'5 dude with bounce, it's not going be as big as a deal as losing your shoes and dude makingyou take 3 steps to the right like were going to do the souljah boy by another guard.

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Edited by: Jesus Christ at: 06/06/06 01:43 am
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

how do you even do that?
eek.gif

Dunked on is worse.

Plus it feels WAY better to smash on someone than to cross em up. When I dunk on someone real bad I feel like the world is mine for a few minutes.

Dunked on is worse.

Plus it feels WAY better to smash on someone than to cross em up. When I dunk on someone real bad I feel like the world is mine for a few minutes.

It's his sig.

Getting dunked on is way worse than getting crossed. Simply because getting dunked on has that wow factor that puts points on the board. I get beat, but I knowthere's help to prevent the basket.
pimp.gif

It's his sig.

Getting dunked on is way worse than getting crossed. Simply because getting dunked on has that wow factor that puts points on the board. I get beat, but I knowthere's help to prevent the basket.
pimp.gif

Never been dunked on. Never plan to be. Gotten crossed and it leaves me salty, but you can always recover from it. If a dude throws it down on you *pause*there ain't no recovering from that.

Never been dunked on. Never plan to be. Gotten crossed and it leaves me salty, but you can always recover from it. If a dude throws it down on you *pause*there ain't no recovering from that.

Back
Top Bottom