"Girl next door" modeling in Jordan 3's

FutureDHughes wrote:
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

mine only wears heels and flats  but she threw them on in the buff and it was a big hit lmao

This.
But by "buff" you mean Buffalo?

Because I'm from Buffalo and a lot of the younger girls wear J's.

I see that you saw rayray3thousand's signature and joined the party. 
laugh.gif

Good stuff

I like my women to have more heels and flats than Jordans 

Originally Posted by KMante

FutureDHughes wrote:

mine only wears heels and flats  but she threw them on in the buff and it was a big hit lmao

This.

I see that you saw rayray3thousand's signature and joined the party. 
laugh.gif

Good stuff

I like my women to have more heels and flats than Jordans 

Yeah I did!
Me and him chatted a bit a while back, just never made a signature till only last week.

laugh.gif

But I agree with you bro, heels > flats > Jordans.

When done sparingly I think seeing Jordans on a girl isn't so bad. But I do think it's become tacky to see so many females rocking Jordans, when I distinctly remember the complete opposite growing up in the 90's....

I have bought my girl Jordans before, a few times actually, but I wouldn't want to see her wearing J's exclusively like I do. I'm also more of a woman with heels type of a guy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This.

No i meant nekkid

Almost any chick can look hot in heels, if you got one that breaks necks in a pair of Jordans you got a winner on your hands.

Originally Posted by Squatch

Almost any chick can look hot in heels, if you got one that breaks necks in a pair of Jordans you got a winner on your hands.

fully agree with this statement...

i think its corny when chicks do the formal dress and j's... time and a place for everything though, and if she is hot she'll look hot in j's or heels.

eh i dont really care what a chick is wearing as long as she can pull it off with out looking like a goofball
laugh.gif

with that said my girl matches with me when i wear my black cement 3's
laugh.gif
she not into shoes though mostly sandals and flats 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Girls in tennis shoes is a turn off. But thats just me.

Its not just you.  I would never get down with a chick that is into sneakers like that.

I'd wager its the kids that think its "hawt". The 30+ age group, including myself, want their women to look like women.
I agree. Chicks wearing Jordans are definitely bird status.

Don't see why most here find it a problem when girls wear jordans. I'm sure a woman will dress appropriate for the situation.

I had to girls back in the day that loved sneakers in general, i liked them even more when they said theyre favorite sneaker brand is Jordan lmao

I have no problem with it .

But I'd still like her to look feminine by wearing heels or flats.

Last edited:
I prefer my girls in Jordans (like Jay-Z in that one song) and flat bottoms. I can't take a girl who wears heels all the time seriously. A major turn off as I see it as a major display of low self confidence. Are you so desperate to look sexy you are wearing impractical clothes all the time?
I'm 23 so whateva.
also I can't see the girl in the IIIs, the pic won't load

Agreed 100%. Not just jordans too. I hate when any gender ONLY wears Jordans. I am not impressed that you can buy 20 pairs of Jordans, a lot which you won't like, every year
Also many girls make fun of us for being full grown men in shoes that nike keeps releasing for kids mind you. I know you guys don't like that, so why turn around and do the same thing?

With that said on girls IIIs>XIs>VIIs>XIIs>IVs

Last edited:
if jordan still made womens numbered models my wife would have them and all she usually wears is heels or flats. and shes all woman, no hood rat trash so thanks for the generalizations but open your mind before your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom