"Girl next door" modeling in Jordan 3's

LOL @ the hate for chicks rockin J's. I'm fine with them as long as they actually know how to rock them & don't look totally out of place like that Rita Ora chick, lol.

Last edited:
if jordan still made womens numbered models my wife would have them and all she usually wears is heels or flats. and shes all woman, no hood rat trash so thanks for the generalizations but open your mind before your mouth.
Can't she just grab feminine GS size kicks? There was the valentine's day IVs and the White/purple/grey ones this year, and two years ago there was the mineral blue 7s

eh i dont really care what a chick is wearing as long as she can pull it off with out looking like a goofball
laugh.gif

with that said my girl matches with me when i wear my black cement 3's
laugh.gif
she not into shoes though mostly sandals and flats 
tongue.gif
No offense but I find matching kicks/outfits with ya girl lame and tacky. That's just me

What is this girls need to dress like girls, crap?

What does it mean to "dress like a girl?"

I assume each of you wear Lee jeans, a flannel shirt, bushy beard, Caterpillar workboots, and swings an axe?

You know what's sexy? A woman who is more concerned with having fun and expressing who she really is (including through what she wears) than impressing men - or in most of y'all's cases, boys - she doesn't know.
You're just about the sweetest person on this :D

lol forreal.

I mean.I wear sneakers most days for as long as I remember.hah

But when I dress up,I really dress up (;

A girl who's more confident about herself and dresses however SHE wants to's a keeper.Trust me on that.

You're just about the sweetest person on this :D
lol forreal.
I mean.I wear sneakers most days for as long as I remember.hah
But when I dress up,I really dress up (;
A girl who's more confident about herself and dresses however SHE wants to's a keeper.Trust me on that.
I agree. biggest display of confidence same with girls who rock shorter hair or are confident with weighing more than 92 lbs

I hate girls with kicks. But I think it's cuz girls around here get one pair of jays and wear the same pair everyday. Or they get one pair but the next day you see them in sketchers. Kill.

not really understanding the logic behind not wanting to see a girl/women in some fresh kicks. i guess all these dudes on here hating on girls wearing kicks would rather see other men wearing some heat :x

Can't she just grab feminine GS size kicks? There was the valentine's day IVs and the White/purple/grey ones this year, and two years ago there was the mineral blue 7s

im not mad just saying people make generalizations for no reason, and she wears a womens 10 so kids sizes arent gunna happen

I take em' how they come.

With that said I don't knock it. Most of the time it's just a few sneakers/jays here and there. I don't prefer sneakers but if they rock some here and there, what's so bad about that. Most older girls have moved on anyways. Some girlfiriends eventually get into a few because of how much 'WE" are into em. lol

Last edited:
First page was ridiculous.

You guys are way too concerned with what's on a woman's feet.

Which would strike me as something only another woman would be concerned with.

And this whole idea that age is a factor in any of this is asinine.

I'm in my 30's. An attractive woman is attractive in Jordans, in heels, in flip flops, whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom