Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo that is so lame when dudes get their chicks one designer purse just cause its a holiday or birthday..........luxury items only look tight when you live that lifestyle you can't have one designer purse or item and over wear it .......or wear it one day than a target handbag the next not that anything is wrong with target(target is my fav store) but that just doesn't add up. Credit card ballers ftl!!!! Work hard and value where you are in life and how you got there.
You don't make any sense.

I consider a girls purse obsession the same as my addiction to kicks so i guess i kinda need to have a girl addicted to flaws that way they cant complain boutme spending all my dough on j's and nikes

Yeah I feel the same. Its funny because I'm materialistic as hell, but I can't stand girls who only mess with Gucci and Coach bags, it annoys the hellout of me.

laugh.gif
at least its not high end purses.

A lot of girls got expensive tastes, my girl sure did but never would let on to it like this girl here. Its like a silent language for them to want something,I was in college and doing pretty well with a real estate job and pt job. Some of the things she got that she never let on openly to wanting

coach purse, lv purse, channel purse, and channel sunglasses, I'm just glad I paid cash and did not end up paying on credit after the relationship ended.But the thing is if you look fly and your girl doesn't I think thats tacky.

laugh.gif
@ Orenthal goin in on Late80s

But, why don't you find a way you can capitalize off this?

Yes, Females are impulsive, and don't make logical decisions...so why don't you get on your grind? With the right products or service, you can make akilling....

While consumers are subtracting their money...Entrepreneurs are multiplying theirs...feel me?

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo that is so lame when dudes get their chicks one designer purse just cause its a holiday or birthday..........luxury items only look tight when you live that lifestyle you can't have one designer purse or item and over wear it .......or wear it one day than a target handbag the next not that anything is wrong with target(target is my fav store) but that just doesn't add up. Credit card ballers ftl!!!! Work hard and value where you are in life and how you got there.
You don't make any sense.

I agree with REALTALKAZ... dudes need to learn how to ACT their WAGE...idiots would rapper appear successful than be successful
laugh.gif

Instead of wasting resources on frivolous items, why not use them to broaden your expertise/skill-base? Atleast with the latter, you'll get all your moneyback and then some.

Instant Gratification FTMFL

The only expensive purse is a Betsey Johnson one of my friends bought me for christmas. It's really pretty. Other than that, I've got zip. I'm notvery good at asking for things though. My boyfriend did get me the Vera Wang Princess perfume yesterday.
smile.gif

michelle

even high school girls don't wear coach anymore...u gotta go big...get her a lv purse

My girl loves them too, but I get'em @ the outlets down here....much cheaper. I don't care if its 'out of season', I don't mind Coacheither their warranty is great IMO. Well worth the money for a quality product plus it keeps her happy LOL

"knew the girl wasnt first class cause her bags were coach."

at least she isnt addicted to real high end brands.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

"knew the girl wasnt first class cause her bags were coach."

at least she isnt addicted to real high end brands.

An expensive purse is an expensive purse/bag whatever. I am blessed to have a girlfriend who is not into the high end brand and garbage. I personally thinkit's a waste of good money.

I read your story to my girlfriend, and this is exactly what she had to say: "I think she's (your GF) stupid! Who spends that much money on apurse?"

I'm the luckiest bf in the whole world!!!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
my girl loves coach bags, i buy em for her for every holiday.

it's cool though, i'm a sucker for girls with designer *!@$ if they're cool about it. if they're snobs then its
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom