Give/Show examples of the decline of quality in Jordan retros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that back in the day you could wear your jordans heavily for a couple weeks before they started to crease but now when you pull your Ds shoe out the box they re alredy creased says it all

The fact that back in the day you could wear your jordans heavily for a couple weeks before they started to crease but now when you pull your Ds shoe out the box they re alredy creased says it all

thing is, do half of you dudes even ball in your jordans? you can't complain about quality when the shoe isn't even being used for it's purpose

thing is, do half of you dudes even ball in your jordans? you can't complain about quality when the shoe isn't even being used for it's purpose

^ 80's and 90's they used quality leather and quality leather creases. check an old school pair of AF1's creasing in the toes for me means that the shoe is real/original.

^ 80's and 90's they used quality leather and quality leather creases. check an old school pair of AF1's creasing in the toes for me means that the shoe is real/original.

Originally Posted by eltouha

who was checking for creases in the 80's and 90's??

Lol, that's what I'm saying.  My shoes got beat to hell when I was growing up.  IMO the only reason I notice every single little flaw now is because I actually keep an eye out for them.  Really don't think I was checking for glue stains when I was 14.

Lol, that's what I'm saying.  My shoes got beat to hell when I was growing up.  IMO the only reason I notice every single little flaw now is because I actually keep an eye out for them.  Really don't think I was checking for glue stains when I was 14.

nobody. 
everyone is just complaining now because they have something to compare them too. 

nobody. 
everyone is just complaining now because they have something to compare them too. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

back in the day jordans were to ball in, it seems as if now they starting to make them for casual wear

EXACTLY!  I'm wondering why half of these college players are rocking some of the newer retro's when i think they would be terrible to ball in..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

back in the day jordans were to ball in, it seems as if now they starting to make them for casual wear

EXACTLY!  I'm wondering why half of these college players are rocking some of the newer retro's when i think they would be terrible to ball in..
embarassed.gif

retros are for casual wear. thats how people defend the quality cuZ they aint for hoop'n, so no need for them to be durable. smh but that still dont explain the price, it just dont add up.

for the record it is great retro quality on some models but i would take any og early model release over any retro.
smile.gif

retros are for casual wear. thats how people defend the quality cuZ they aint for hoop'n, so no need for them to be durable. smh but that still dont explain the price, it just dont add up.

for the record it is great retro quality on some models but i would take any og early model release over any retro.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by soleartiz

just look at the playoff 13s terrible
sick.gif

*Exits Thread*

how are the playoff 13's bad? I saw them in person... but they aren't that bad. in fact they're pretty well made actually.
I initially thought that the cool greys looked bad in pics... but in person I was really shocked, they are one of the better
released retros in the past couple of years...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by soleartiz

just look at the playoff 13s terrible
sick.gif

*Exits Thread*

how are the playoff 13's bad? I saw them in person... but they aren't that bad. in fact they're pretty well made actually.
I initially thought that the cool greys looked bad in pics... but in person I was really shocked, they are one of the better
released retros in the past couple of years...
indifferent.gif

unfortunately, most quality issues cant be experienced through pictures.

I cant believe no has posted a good comparison of the IVs

unfortunately, most quality issues cant be experienced through pictures.

I cant believe no has posted a good comparison of the IVs

Black & White '07 IX. The paint chips very badly and easily. After a few wears the paint started to come off. They still look clean but there are parts where the paint is hanging off...lol

and I paid $240 SHEEESH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom